Regia Civitas 300bc

What shall we build/do at REGIA CIVITAS?

• Keep tax rate 30,00,70% Max Science!

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • Raise cash to buy Viking property.

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Spend half what we earn on IPRB.

• Only $150 gold for a None Legion is a great price!

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • REGIA CIVITAS Scientist, Celebrate, F5 $20 -3, Sci 45/6

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • REGIA CIVITAS Tax Man , Celebrate, F5 $23 -3, Sci 41/7

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SERF on Road, 7 Shields

• SERF on Fish, Growth +1 adequate to build Warrior Police

• Regia Civitas to build Warrior Police

• Regia Civitas to build Phalanx Police

• Regia Civitas to build Archer Police - recommended!

• Regia Civitas next build our first Marketplace

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Regia Civitas next build a Caravan or Diplomat

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Regia Civitas next build a wonder

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Regia Civitas next build ... Nemo, you've overlooked this!

• Regia Civitas IPRB=10 $6 once to build Archer Police in 4 turns

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • LN Settler, Road on Plains N of Little Nemo - RECOMMENDED

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • LN Settler, Road on Plains SE SE of Little Nemo, toward BL & CIV

• LN Settler, Irrigate GLS SW SW of REGIA CIVITAS

• LN Settler, Irrigate GLS NW of Little Nemo

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GaryNemo

Settler from None
We have our first Library, but need Archer Police. And a few general questions. An interesting choice is Scientist or Taxman, we don't seem to need Elvis at the moment. The production and serf are interrelated. We can build an Archer in 4 turns with only $6 by moving the serf from the Fish to a Road GLS. Or Phx in 3. If you are set on Warrior, which won the poll last turn, the Fish will give a teeny bit of Food growth.

REGIA CIVITAS: Assuming SCIENTIST and SERF on Road
    9 trade, 3 tax & 13 beakers, 7 shields
    2 guards, size=5 grows in 16? turns
    Celebration resumes with new police.
Little Nemo, Move Warrior NW, Serf onto Road
    Then settler in 5.

Pick 2 projects for the Little Nemo Settler.

Contemplate, post, then please vote Tuesday morning.

I think the LN settler should irrigate GLS NW of LN afrter recommended road, as its nearer than the others.
It can do this first on it's way down that way.

RC should build police before marketplace because we want to get WLTJayneD :king:
Edit: Atroshus spelign

I think that the archer poilce is a waste of time, better go with a warrior. I know that I have read somewhere that barb archers only have 1 defense and if that is the case horses should do. There might be some problems though if the barbs sends legions. But if we instead builds caravans for a wonder we just have to switch for a diplomat and buy the barbs. Do we have any spare dips? I might be a good idea to have one hanging around in a good location to cover some ground, preferably on a road close to RC. Actually, do we need a police at all right now? I thought setting a taxeman or scientist was enough to keep them celebrating.

For the taxman vs. scientist question, I think it is best for now that we hire a scientist since we have that library. Usually I prefer gold but in this science seems better.

Chofritz, I appreciate your viewpoint that the Archer may be a waste of time. Last turn, Warrior won the poll, but since we just completed the Library and have 0 built, I'm repolling. I want the Archer, to try to protect our Hanging Gardens. We Do Need police, to continue Celebrating, gain much extra trade.

Granted, our Capital may be in a sheltered spot, but there is AI enemy up to our NE somewhere. I also agree we want a Dip guard. We have 2 Dips now, and keep sending them away from our Capital road defense network. But finally, we have no Archer anywhere near our Capital either, so I would feel safer building one. Then, all Caravans and Dips. But, the People want a Marketplace first...

The Scientist is winning the poll, also Road Plains N of LN.

Top Bottom