Regna et Res Publicae - Hypereon's Civilizations

Hyperion, minor error in your file support for Napoleon III.
Code:
------------------------------	
-- Leaders
------------------------------	
UPDATE Leaders 
SET Description = (CASE WHEN EXISTS(SELECT Type FROM Policies WHERE Type = 'POLICY_PHILOSOPHICAL_X')
	THEN 'Napoleon III [ICON_CITYSTATE][ICON_GOLD]'
	ELSE 'TXT_KEY_LEADER_HYPEREON_NAPOLEONIII' END) 
WHERE Type = 'LEADER_HYPEREON_NAPOLEONIII';

This is what it looks like normally.

[ICON_CITYSTATE] is wrong, it's [ICON_CITY_STATE].

hi hyperon can the ua for Jefferson be called the Empire of Liberty
[/IMG]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Empire_of_Liberty
maybe it can be related to benevolent land expansion & gives a ideology-related & culture boosts when you "liberate" other cites from civs & protect citystates who you are friends or allied with & civs who you have a DOF or defensive pact on their behalf & when you liberate citystates from other civs

.P.S. since your doing Pompey,feel free to use my scipio icon that i requested from nix for pompey or any other roman civ your doing

Hyperon wanted to do Jefferson? I had an idea for Jefferson to represent how he favored state rights over a strong central government that would allow every individual city to select their own social policies and that national wonders could be built in every city. If TJ's on your agenda and that sounds interesting, feel free to use it, although it could be impossible to code.

hi hyperon can the ua for Jefferson be called the Empire of Liberty
[/IMG]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Empire_of_Liberty
maybe it can be related to benevolent land expansion & gives a ideology-related & culture boosts when you "liberate" other cites from civs & protect citystates who you are friends or allied with & civs who you have a DOF or defensive pact on their behalf & when you liberate citystates from other civs

.P.S. since your doing Pompey,feel free to use my scipio icon that i requested from nix for pompey or any other roman civ your doing

hell since your doing roman civs,feel free to do scipio & use my icon for scipio instead,in-fact please:please: do scipio, that would be awesome

Hasn't Scipio already been done in a way that pretty much no one will beat?

You mustn't question the teachings of Kerrigan, the 1603th of his name. He is truly enlightened.

ha ha, very funny tarcisiocm,screw you too:p
through jfd did julius caesar & yet Hypereon is doing julius caesar so why not give a suggestion to do scipio

JFD never did Julius. The only Julius mod as far as I know is GPuzzle's. Plus, if Hyperon is already planning like 3 Romes, why he should do another Rome that's already been done, and quite well at that, and that I asuume he is disinterested in?

JFD actually did Julius, but it was basically a worse Henry, without changing any of the uniques other than the UA, didn't change Leaderscreen, and it basically comemorative for Julius' birthday. It's where my Leader and Civ Icon come from (thanks, jan). If I'm not mistaken it just changed the UA from Rome to "Conquering Cities begins a We Love The King Day in the Capital. Units built during We Love The King Day start with additional Experience.", changed a few Icons, was unplayable by the AI and changed the music as well.

So, yeah, my mod is technically the only Rome that can be played by the AI.

That's a bit scary to think about.

JFD never did Julius. The only Julius mod as far as I know is GPuzzle's. Plus, if Hyperon is already planning like 3 Romes, why he should do another Rome that's already been done, and quite well at that, and that I asuume he is disinterested in?

LeeS' Scipio is a civ entirely based on a mechnic. Obviously its interesting, but a Scipio civ for... Well, representing the Punic wars from a roman POV won't do any bad...

As a word of god in this thread, I am not planning to do Scipio. 3 Romes should be enough. :p
The Roman Republic in its wholeness will be represented by Pompey, with uniques that pretty much define the period, the Consul and the Forum. I am currently still planning and struggling with how to not make the Consul too complicated, and not too similar to LeeS's mod. Ideas are appreciated. The whole point is to make the Consul an useful GP both in peace- and wartime.

Kerrigan, I won't be having both Liberal Empire and Empire of Liberty in my civs... The UA will be called 'We The People". Jefferson did a lot more things than buy Louisiana from Napoleon, and the expansion of the US wasn't always based on peace and liberation :p

Main points that define the Jefferson civ - the American Constitution, Lewis and Clark Expedition and conquering new frontiers.

As a word of god in this thread, I am not planning to do Scipio. 3 Romes should be enough. :p
The Roman Republic in its wholeness will be represented by Pompey, with uniques that pretty much define the period, the Consul and the Forum. I am currently still planning and struggling with how to not make the Consul too complicated, and not too similar to LeeS's mod. Ideas are appreciated. The whole point is to make the Consul an useful GP both in peace- and wartime.

Kerrigan, I won't be having both Liberal Empire and Empire of Liberty in my civs... The UA will be called 'We The People". Jefferson did a lot more things than buy Louisiana from Napoleon, and the expansion of the US wasn't always based on peace and liberation :p

Main points that define the Jefferson civ - the American Constitution, Lewis and Clark Expedition and conquering new frontiers.
i know but civ always tend to look on the more positive aspects of history & i hope your open to using my icon that i have provided

& i do think the jefferson civ should be land expansion & ideology/culture based

I cannot wait for the Thomas Jefferson Civ. He is definitely one of the most significant role-leaders in United States history. (Decisions must be fun to choose from :p) :D

Also Pompey sounds great to represent Rome. (Maybe include some form of CID support for Magistrates or Dignitaries?)

Kekkonen was disappointed when I promised not to buy more hexes near him. :confused:

Surely you knew that already but...

It's been quiet lately. Maybe I just leave here what I made yesterday. :mischief:

There are three or four civs coming out this spring, depending on how you count. A split of three leaders, and a certain American leader coming after a couple of months.

Top Bottom