Regna et Res Publicae - Hypereon's Civilizations

*Prepares to clear Pirates out of the Mediterranean*

The icon looks swell, I'm really quite hyped for more alternate Roman civs (Jefferson's cool too I guess I jest, I jest :p).

Hi, I've found a bug in YnAEMP, more specifically in the 'Giant Europe' map in this mod. When using Hypereon's Finland it doesn't where it should but instead it spawns a few hex's east of Athens.
Does anyone one know why this is?
Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Hi, I've found a bug in YnAEMP, more specifically in the 'Giant Europe' map in this mod. When using Hypereon's Finland it doesn't where it should but instead it spawns a few hex's east of Athens.
Does anyone one know why this is?
Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Thanks for the report - I'll check if Manmerheim has an entry for the Giant Europe map. I'll post here a fix file if I find the culprit.

I'm sorry - it seems I haven't figured out a fix - by all senses it should work...

Does Finland always spawn in the same place? If so, then the start position values are incorrect.

I'm sorry - it seems I haven't figured out a fix - by all senses it should work...

Does Finland always spawn in the same place? If so, then the start position values are incorrect.

Looked into it, the YnAEMP coordinates for Giant Europe is (109, 28), which is around Bursa. By my reckoning, the coordinates should be (98, 96) ;)

Looked into it, the YnAEMP coordinates for Giant Europe is (109, 28), which is around Bursa. By my reckoning, the coordinates should be (98, 96) ;)
Darn, what have I been thinking... :D

Just wondering how would I change the starting spawn location?

Find the file with the support, and change the X and Y values.

The wikia states your Roman civs (and one other one) are set for a spring release. Is this true, or have rumors been spread to the wikia?

Noted, since I put it there. It could be European spring, late US spring (June) or Southern Hemisphere spring. ;)

Disappearal of Janboruta postponed them all, as I am now making everything in the civ, so most likely they'll be finished after May (uni entry exams again). There's about half art, whole design done, but not a single bit of code.

Noted, since I put it there. It could be European spring, late US spring (June) or Southern Hemisphere spring. ;)

Disappearal of Janboruta postponed them all, as I am now making everything in the civ, so most likely they'll be finished after May (uni entry exams again). There's about half art, whole design done, but not a single bit of code.

Please, not the latter. I can't wait that long...

All 4 of those Civs after May? That's really impressive.

Besides the upcoming Rome splits, do you plan to update your another Finland ?

Yes I plan. :)

The current UU the Jääkäri worries me a bit, as AI of course doesn't know how to take advantage of it. I'm planning to swap them to an event, and have a new modern UU for Finland. Some suggestions are Hamina Class missile boat (Missile Cruiser?) and F/A-18 Hornet (Jet Fighter). How do you feel about this late-game a unit?

Top Bottom