Regna et Res Publicae - Hypereon's Civilizations

are you a frickin' mind reader man

i wanted to start a game as mannerheim today but eventually put it off because it lacked e&d support
and suddenly poof there it is
i love you

HYPEreon.
Damn, you cracked the code, GPuzzle! :p

Goddamn, that's an awesome update - looks like I know who my next game will be as now!

The info box looks pretty cool as well, by the way.
Thanks! You can recognize the updated ones from the info box, by the way. Like everywhere else. :D
I first forgot to add into Changelog this, so here it is again:
Rune Singers may now also be used like a Missionary, so if you cannot write Runes, you don't have to kill them or use as cannon fodder :p
So, Rune Singers aren't annoying anymore!

If there are still some bugs, please report immediately with Lua.log linked to me. There shouldn't be any, I had it thoroughly tested, but always something escapes my eyes. But excuse me, I have to board the Hype Train now. The Palais Garnier opera isn't waiting for me. It was Jacques Offenbach they were performing there, I recall?

EDIT: Darn, I found a tiny TXT_KEY bug. Updated now.

are you a frickin' mind reader man

i wanted to start a game as mannerheim today but eventually put it off because it lacked e&d support
and suddenly poof there it is
i love you

I think he is because I just came here looking for solution to my problems too...

Thank you for this mod!:goodjob:

I think he is because I just came here looking for solution to my problems too...

Thank you for this mod!:goodjob:

Hyperion (proper noun) (/haɪˈpɪərɪən/; Greek: Ὑπερίων, "The High-One") was one of the twelve Titan children of Gaia (Earth) and Uranus (Sky or Heaven). In ancient Greek literature, Hyperion is always distinguished from his son Helios; the former was ascribed the characteristics of the "God of Watchfulness, Wisdom and the Light", while the latter became the physical incarnation of the Sun.

Thanks! :D

Choo choo, the hype train departs from Gare du Nord track 18 platform 70 in five minutes!

Next stop: Lübeck.

Wow this looks so amazing!!!! Especially the events.
(Also, I had no idea Lincoln had this. Foolish me. It was my B-Day civ.)

Next stop: Lübeck.
My excuses. Timetables have changed. On the behalf of the Emperor, the heir of the most illustrous house of [REDACTÉ] of the [n]nd Empire of [COUVERTÉE], all trains must stop for security check before the Belgian border. Arrival on the Grand Station of Lübeck is therefore postponed, until the military situation at Baltic Sea and the Northern departments has stabilized. The Empire currently can give no formal statement for how long the offensive is expected to endure.

After these two regions are stabilized, the armed forces of the Greater Grand Duchy of Hypereon's Two Finlands will roam to conquer quite different territories.

Spoiler :
Yes, an another piece of mod-empire fanfic... :p

Greater Grand duchy of Finland? I assume the fact you're a duke means you are allied with his Modjesty?

Greater Grand duchy of Finland? I assume the fact you're a duke means you are allied with his Modjesty?

Despite Imperial Capital St. JFDsburg being only a short train ride from Ducal Capital Helsinki, no such diplomatic agreement has been made. This relatively young Grand duchy is but a state of to come federation of United Kingdoms and Republics (Regna et Res Publicae Unitae), like how I am but a petty duke compared to Sir 'His Modjesty' and their empire. Though, as you may have noticed, JFD is a Honorary I-Class Knight of the Grand Duchy. That's about the only diplomatic relation the duchy currently has, if a Pact of Cooperation with late Greater Europe doesn't count anymore, due to recent incidents on the world stage.

My excuses. Timetables have changed. On the behalf of the Emperor, the heir of the most illustrous house of [REDACTÉ] of the [n]nd Empire of [COUVERTÉE].

Your going to need a haut-commissaire

Gnaeus Pompeius Magnus is coming! :aargh:
...and leading an army of Consuls!:king:

As Caesar is based on military, conquest and discipline, so is Pompey based on expansion and leadership. So beware not only Cn. Pompeius Magnus, but C. Julius Caesar, new Shaka for you un-civilized barbarians - a true Scourge of Rome!

Spoiler :
so many hints :p

B-but I've already made Julius!

I have a suggestion for a decision

Lend money to civ X
Prerequisite: Can only be enacted from the Medieval era
(Must have an DoF?)

Cost: Lump sum of money based on X
X magistrates
Rewards: Permanent positive diplomatic bonus to civ X
Gold per turn (payment of loan + interest rate)

Could work as an event too.

Hypereon, what of your work does your icon belong to?

Lend money to civ X
(Must have an DoF?)

X magistrates

Banking would fit for Florence or some other Italian place that started banking as such.. For Finland it would be very odd choice of event..

Lend money to civ X
(Must have an DoF?)

X magistrates

Thanks! It fits well for the Hanse - they lent money for pretty much everyone around, like Sweden. (Though: Gustav Vasa, Lübeck, Diplomatic bonus - pick two :p)

The next. :p

Clues about it have lately been dropped all over the thread. Thank Janboruta for this beautiful icon!

Thanks! It fits well for the Hanse - they lent money for pretty much everyone around, like Sweden. (Though: Gustav Vasa, Lübeck, Diplomatic bonus - pick two :p)

The next. :p

Clues about it have lately been dropped all over the thread. Thank Janboruta for this beautiful icon!

Yeah, there might be a more appropriate reward, but it could work as an event too if you fancy it that way. :)

I thought I knew. But you didn't post the icon I expected in the Colour thread... :)

Top Bottom