Release date

Samez

Emperor
Does someone kwon which version is ment with the release date? Is it the local version f or each country or is it just the general release of th english/us version? Tried to find out but the preanouncement at amazon.de is still waiting...

I think the October 25th release date applies to both North American and European versions.

Hmm Amazon. de says 4th of November as release date, but I don't know how actual this info is...

Ah I just went to take2.de and they also say 4th of November.
So I think US/English Version release on 25th of October and german version release 4th of November...
And it seems to be a FSK 6+ game (it's the age too whom it should be sold)

I hope its a global release and that it is "just" the german version thats in november :)

does someone know if civ 4 will be a DVD game or an cd and if it's DVD if there are problems with the national code (PAL) of the US Version on an european dvd drive...??? :confused:

Samez said:
does someone know if civ 4 will be a DVD game or an cd and if it's DVD if there are problems with the national code (PAL) of the US Version on an european dvd drive...??? :confused:

You are confusing a few things here.

PAL is the european TV standard and has nothing to do with data DVDs (except for console games which are played on a TV).

Maybe you are thinking of regional codes. These are used for movie DVDs only. DVDs with Games or other software on it don't have such region codes and can be used in any drive.

Greetings,

Rince

Last I heard it was cds... i think it was seen on one of the box screenshots where it said cd on it.

Thank you all I was just a little bit mixed up :crazyeye:
I think I will watch out at my local stores they have strange prices perhaps they also have a cheaper Civ 4. (I got Alpha centauri three days after release for 7,50€ as original version therefor they still want 40€ for Warcraft2!!!!!) If not I can still use Amazon....

Top Bottom