1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

[Religion and Revolution]: Bugs and Todos

Discussion in 'Civ4Col - Religion and Revolution' started by raystuttgart, Dec 13, 2011.

1. devolution

devolution Chieftain

You're completely right about these issues and they're on my list of stuff to improve :crazyeye:

2. Randomsheep

Randomsheep Chieftain

It is still there in 2.7.1 beta2.

I posted this earlier. Did you try this?

3. Colonization Fan

Colonization Fan Chieftain

Hi All,

A friend and I are wanting to play this mod together online, however we can't see each other's games.
    We are running the steam version, but also tried the steam 'beta' version and direct ip join.
    We can find each others games in the steam lobby without the mod.

Can anyone please help?

Cheers

4. kijciwoko

kijciwoko Chieftain

Hi All,

I've played couple games with RaR with no issues. In my current game I'm experiencing weird crash when I press "end turn" on year 1552. The only change I've made was switching Washington to Penn in the "RAR Americas Gigantic" map. I've tried enabling logs and attached whatever was in the /Logs folder - not sure how to read it. Save game also attached. I've tried going back couple turns but it made no difference - still getting crash after "end turn" on 1552. Any ideas?

EDIT: Nevermind, the file from /page-122#post-15128542 has fixed the issue.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 9, 2018
  5. devolution

devolution Chieftain

Hi @kijciwoko , I'll have a look in the debugger to figure out what the issue is. Could you specify the version ?

6. kijciwoko

kijciwoko Chieftain

It was 2.7.0 I think. After update to 2.7.1-beta-2 the problem still occured, but as I said in the "edit", the problem went away when I replaced CvGameCoreDLL file with the one you provided on the previous page. So it's all good now. :)

7. devolution

devolution Chieftain