[Religion and Revolution]: Bugs and Todos

I just recently installed R&R mod and LOVE it. I have made it to year 1640 with only 1 gripe. I play on a 1080p monitor and when I go into settlement examination view. I cant see all of the outer tile details. I cant see all the resource yields of the tiles in the window where you drop colonists to work the tiles. If I put it on certain lower resolutions it allows me to see the whole tiles but then my picture looks like crap because it is not the screens native resolution. is there a way to fix this?

So you are saying that you have a problem viewing all plots in the city screen, but only when the resolution is set to 1920x1080?

I can't think of a reason why that would be, but it would have to be investigated. Btw RaR is dead, but it's used as a base for RaRE, which is still being developed. If this turns out to be a bug, it will be fixed in RaRE, but most likely not RaR.

Ok, thanks. I realized it was an old mod but didn't realize it was abandoned. I can keep playing it as is, it's still pretty fun. But here is what I mean it cuts off the right side of the screen so I cant tell what the tile yield is without putting a colonist on it 1st.

Everytime I send someone off to Explore, they'll stop every few turns like they don't know what to do with their lives and will ask for instruction even repeatedly telling them to explore. The only way to solve this is to move them to another tile and tell them to explore on the next turn, but that only fixes the problem for a few more turns until he does the same thing? Any solutions?

But in Civ4, scouts don't have a care in the world if they're about to walk next to a plot with 3 bears, 6 lions, 27 wolves and a Panther. they just plod along without a care in the world. Why don't scouts in this game ignore wild animals?

Import all goods. Auto export all goods. How do they work? Is it any different than checking every box for import and export or does it differ in the mechanics someway?

Import all goods. Auto export all goods. How do they work? Is it any different than checking every box for import and export or does it differ in the mechanics someway?
Wrong thread. I added those to RaRE, not RaR. They do precisely what they say. It's a one click shortcut to click all checkboxes. The buttons aren't able to do anything you can't do with the checkboxes.

Is this some kind of spanish civil war?
Or did the spanish just declare independance?

Ray if you see this, you're the best!
Hope you're having a good one.

edit: yep they declared independance

Hello. a problem - the importation of goods write a minimum of 300 goods but retained 44
what to do?
(Google translator)

I noticed 2 small bugs:
When i sell goods in Africa or PR prices mentioned in chat log are from Europe.
Other one is with export of goods.I wrote 300 as minimum quantity, but RAR corrected it to 44 every time.

Hm, maybe was fixed in the meantime and I have used a version for further versions that did not include this fix. Maybe I can include RaRE last version in the new version?! Will see if possible.

@Night I will try to get you guys a saved game where this is happening and easy to spot but I can say that even with a hostile unit right next to my pioneers they can still work on the improvement, they just stop. I can also confirm that this happens when no hostile units are near and when I am not at war.

I was investigating this last night and what I found strange was when I changed the pioneer to a regular colonist there were no tools added to my city stockpile. I'll see if I can get the unit to work when I add the tools back as a pioneer. However, in a previous game I tried this with no success. Once they stopped being able to do improvements I had no choice but to not use it as a pioneer.

Nearby enemy will cause temporary stop, but you can still contuinue.
As I see it pioneer is converted native, maybe this is the reason?

Top Bottom