1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Religions vanished

Discussion in 'Civ6 - General Discussions' started by James_Champagne, Oct 24, 2020.

1. James_Champagne

James_Champagne Warlord

So I'm playing a Marathon game and am currently in the future era. I was looking at the world rankings screen and saw that for the remaining civs, none of them had converted cities anymore. So I clicked on the religious victory tab and saw that it was totally blank... and when I try to click on the pantheon/religion icon at the status bar at the top, nothing happens. What the hell? Just scrolling through the map I see that no cities follow any religions anymore... it's like they all just vanished! Weird... 20201024174318_1.jpg

8housesofelixir likes this.
  2. Bosque

Bosque Warlord

Did you put this in the Bug Report thread?

3. jasper

jasper Warlord

Wish that happen irl

Moderator Action: Please keep comments about the game. Real life issues should be taken to the Off Topic or History forums. Thanks. leif

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2020
  4. James_Champagne

James_Champagne Warlord

Is there a way to transfer one thread to another area of the site? I just don't want to post the same thing twice.

comatosedragon likes this.
  5. Bosque

Bosque Warlord

Maybe a moderator can answer your question.

6. Breadsmith

Breadsmith Warlord

I'm pretty sure it's a mod issue. Historical Religions, or something like that. I had the sme issue and that mod updated a few days ago and messed everything up. There's a link to a legacy version of the mod that should fix the problem.

7. James_Champagne

James_Champagne Warlord

Oh yes, I totally forgot to mention that I'm using the Historical Religions mod (which is like the one and only mod I really use). But now that I think about it, this all happened after the most recent patch update, so that's probably what happened.

8. Breadsmith

Breadsmith Warlord

That's what my problem was at least. The weird lart was that one of the AIs still jad a religion, because it eas one of the base game ones.