Religious Authority and World Congress Votes

rsc2a

Warlord
How exactly does religious authority work now in the WC? According the the help text for the Grand Temple, founder civilizations should be getting 1 delegate for every 6 cities that follow their religion, but the math isn't adding up.

Doing some calculations, it looks the number of delegates may be tied to number of citizens (1 delegate per 200 followers) or possibly tied to overall religious score. But it's definitely not tied to number of cities.

Does anyone know how this is determined so I can change the help text on the Grand Temple to make it accurate?

Thanks.

Grand Temple doesn't have that ability, its tooltip is out of date. It only gives +2 :c5gold: +1 :c5faith: to temples now.

Instead Reformation national wonders all have 1 vote per 10 cities.

I thought that was the case, but then I've got 20 cities and only one extra vote.

I thought that was the case, but then I've got 20 cities and only one extra vote.

1 vote per 10 Cities following your religion. It can be owned or foreign Cities as long as your religion is the majority in them.

Let me clarify....there are 20 cities following my religion. I'm only getting one additional WC vote.

If you go to your Religion Overview and there are 20+ Cities following your Religion, then I suggest you make an issue here. You should be getting more votes but I haven't gotten my Reformation belief for the last couple of versions to confirm if that's the case.

Top Bottom