1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Religious Buildings Losing Their Hammers from the AP?

Discussion in 'Civ4 - General Discussions' started by RavenousX, Feb 19, 2015.

1. RavenousX

RavenousX Chieftain

Since my return to playing Civ 4 a couple of weeks ago, I've had two games where my religious buildings stopped getting their extra hammers from the AP (way before mass media). I don't understand why this is happening, can someone explain? Thanks.

2. Tatran

Tatran Deity

Did you defy one of the AP resolutions?

3. s.bernbaum

s.bernbaum Mostly lurking

When you say before Mass Media, do you mean before you got Mass Media or before anyone did? The only civ that counts in that respect is the one that owns the AP.

4. RavenousX

RavenousX Chieftain

I did defy a resolution. This was in the middle ages so way before anyone had mass media.

5. traius

traius His own worst enemy

Yeah, defying the AP automatically stops the hammer bonus. You can get the bonus hammers back by voting in the next topic instead of defying.

6. Macksideshow

Macksideshow Prince

You have to vote yes and it has to pass though right? Or do I understand wrong?

7. traius

traius His own worst enemy

I've heard that before too. I'm not actually sure.

8. reddishrecue

reddishrecue Deity

Really? well oh wow.. that's great.. I've seen extra hammers from some religious buildings but it has to be from the AP religion only.