1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Religious Pressure Mechanics

Discussion in 'Community Patch Project' started by OYAKATASAMA, Jul 21, 2016.

1. OYAKATASAMA

OYAKATASAMA Chieftain

Is this working correctly? The religious pressure in this game seems abnormally high, enough so that I can't even compete unless I wipe Babylon's religion out in one shot. Playing on Emperor, epic speed.

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Babylon doesn't even have a mosque or temple built in most of his cities. 20-30 pressure per city within 10 tiles seems abnormal to me.

2. Gidoza

Gidoza Emperor

I'll be honest - I still don't totally get how the new pressure system works. Before the last version, it was such that religion would barely spread anywhere, and I advocated for pressure-for-distance to be increased, and I liked the results. But even before that - if you had a city-clump like Babylon here, I'd often find ridiculous amounts of pressure anyways that cannot be explained based on even the number of cities. I don't get it. :p

3. Funak

Funak Deity

Looks about right.

4. XplosiveLun

XplosiveLun A humble village

The pressure is about right. Normally I don't look at the pressure. I could always secure my religion by forming a religion early and spread to all my cities and if without competitors, I would spread to the neighbours.

India's UA enhance its pressure through population. Apparently, Delhi is affected by Kushinagar.

5. tu_79

tu_79 Deity

Yes, religious pressure has been increased. With some policies (piety), roads and buildings I am over 150 pressure in my cities. I believe every city is receiving pressure from more than 4 cities at every time. But only for my owned cities, for the rest is like 60-70.