Religious Pressure Mechanics

OYAKATASAMA

Chieftain
Is this working correctly? The religious pressure in this game seems abnormally high, enough so that I can't even compete unless I wipe Babylon's religion out in one shot. Playing on Emperor, epic speed.

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Babylon doesn't even have a mosque or temple built in most of his cities. 20-30 pressure per city within 10 tiles seems abnormal to me.

I'll be honest - I still don't totally get how the new pressure system works. Before the last version, it was such that religion would barely spread anywhere, and I advocated for pressure-for-distance to be increased, and I liked the results. But even before that - if you had a city-clump like Babylon here, I'd often find ridiculous amounts of pressure anyways that cannot be explained based on even the number of cities. I don't get it. :p

The pressure is about right. Normally I don't look at the pressure. I could always secure my religion by forming a religion early and spread to all my cities and if without competitors, I would spread to the neighbours.

India's UA enhance its pressure through population. Apparently, Delhi is affected by Kushinagar.

Top Bottom