1. Firaxis celebrates the "Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month", and offers a give-away of a Civ6 anthology copy (5 in total)! For all the details, please check the thread here. .
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Old World has finally been released on GOG and Steam, besides also being available in the Epic store . Come to our Old World forum and discuss with us!
    Dismiss Notice

Religious victories 1.16

Discussion in 'Gameplay Guides' started by Theophilos, May 26, 2020.

1. Theophilos

Theophilos Warlord

Does anyone do the daoism or confusious victories? I failed to get compass for Chines UHV, so I thought why not go for the religious?

But, how does one get highest life expectancy? Is it related to health vs unhealthiness? (so wouldn't you want very low population?)

also what is the upkeep like for 200 units? LOL

Last edited: May 26, 2020
  2. MrFeline

MrFeline Chieftain

Upkeep for 200 units *killed* my economy as China while running three shrines (Confucianism, Taoism, Hinduism). I was in the negatives with 0% research by the time I barely eked out 200 units. Looking back, I probably could've disbanded all of the mounted and siege units to make room in my budget. Be prepared to blow your science lead once you go for that last 200 unit goal.

Louis the XIV likes this.
  3. Louis the XIV

Louis the XIV Sun King

Shouldn't it be 200 divided by 3? Because every unit has 3 units in Civ.
    According to my calculations you actually need 66.66666666666667 units if you are not playing with the ONE unit graphic interface option.
    Good luck! I have no idea how you can build 66.66666666666667 units!

4. rmontaruli

rmontaruli Prince

Definitely not!
    One unit is one unit regardless its graphic rapresentation made of two or three men.

1SDAN and Louis the XIV like this.
  5. Louis the XIV

Louis the XIV Sun King

Yes I knew that, just a little joke:lol: