Votes: 45 50.6%
  • Satanic Propaganda!!!

Votes: 10 11.2%
  • Good, but don't agree with its ending message

Votes: 5 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
cardgame said:
Making up your own definition of faith doesn't really work here; when you're talking about faith in general, people tend to think of faith, not "bill's definition of faith".
You know, it would help if you didn't selectively choose your definition...

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/faith said:
2 a (1): belief and trust in and loyalty to God

That's vastly simplifying it, but it's more true than the definition you're talking about, and it's certainly not a definition that I'm making up.

Did you read this:

Making up your own definition of faith doesn't really work here; when you're talking about faith in general, people tend to think of faith, not "bill's definition of faith".

It doesn't matter what most people do. The fact that most atheists like to subscribe to dumb reasoning that makes them little better than religious nuts doesn't mean that atheism is all about that, right?

So basically you're insisting on your definition of faith? No wonder atheism is just like religious fanaticism in the hands of some ignorant clowns :lol:

Personal attack.

Yes, really.

It doesn't matter what most people do. The fact that most atheists are like you doesn't mean that atheists are dumb, right?

Personal attack.

I make a lot of sense. Your general criticism isn't even very substantial. All you're doing is just repeating popular phrases and reasoning which are as stupid as a charismatic Christian's belief in faith healing and etc. If you want to get into criticising a religion specifically, you better know what the religion is really about. If not, well, you'll look like how you look now.

Misinterpretation.

And boundless missing the point and presenting my point instead as something that makes no sense (i.e. strawman).

We're done here.

Personal attack.

Actually, no. The point is your argument hinges on an interpretation of your choice. I could also argue that Mickey Mouse is evil if I choose to interpret a cartoon a certain way. Doesn't make it true.

Unfortunately, this point seems to fly over your head.

Defiant47 said:
Personal attack.

Missing the point again.

Defiant47 said:
Misinterpretation.

Of what, really?

Defiant47 said:
And boundless missing the point and presenting my point instead as something that makes no sense (i.e. strawman).

Fancy that, coming from you. You choose to not see the points I made and set up the concept of faith to attack by choosing a specific (and stupid) interpretation of it. Can anyone say irony?

Defiant47 said:
We're done here.

:lol: Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

I could also argue that Mickey Mouse is evil if I choose to interpret a cartoon a certain way. Doesn't make it true.
O yeah?!

I don't know how you would interpret this in a certain way without coming to the conclusion Mickey Mouse is indeed evil.

I don't care about his façade in other cartoons, but he's showing his true colours there. I also hear he has connections to Hamas.

O yeah?!

I don't know how you would interpret this in a certain way without coming to the conclusion Mickey Mouse is indeed evil.

I don't care about his façade in other cartoons, but he's showing his true colours there. I also hear he has connections to Hamas.

The guy is actually Al Capone, so Mickey Mouse did the world a service by denying him a chance to escape alive and revive his criminal empire when he jumps out of the plane transporting him to Alcatraz.

The guy is actually Al Capone, so Mickey Mouse did the world a service by denying him a chance to escape alive and revive his criminal empire when he jumps out of the plane transporting him to Alcatraz.
Slanderer. Al Capone dealt furniture.

Top Bottom