Reliquaries Bug with Poland + Kandy

Halcyan2

Emperor
Normally, Relics provide 4 Faith + 8 Tourism.

When you are suzerain of Kandy, you get +50% Faith from Relics.

Jadwiga of Poland gets an additional +2 Faith, +2 Culture, and +4 Gold from Relics.

The Reliquaries religious belief triples Faith and Tourism for Relics.

In a recent game (with the Spring Alexander patch), I am playing Poland. I get a Relic, which initially grants me 6 Faith. I then become suzerain of Kandy, and all my Relics now provide 9 Faith (6 * 1.5 = 9).

When I found a religion and choose Reliquaries, they are now providing 27 Faith!

However, if I lose suzerain status with Kandy, the Faith gets reset back to 6 Faith, where it remains even if I become suzerain of Kandy again. However, the Tourism remains correct at 24 (8 base x 3 from Reliquaries = 24), so it looks like it has something to do with the Relic calculations. (Which you might recall previously had issues with Kongo a few patches ago).

So basically the +50% bonus from Kandy doesn't apply anymore if you lose Suzerain status and regain it?

Yes, either the +50% Kandy bonus isn't applying OR the +2 Faith for Relics portion of Poland's bonus is not applying.

In addition, it is also canceling out the triple faith from Reliquaries.

I have screenshots of this from Steam, but I don't know if there's an easy way to download such images from Steam....

You can on this site use the "upload a file" button next to "post reply" to upload pictures. Alternatively, you can copy-paste pictures directly into your post, though it's probably best to put them between spoiler tags then.

Top Bottom