1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Reliquaries Bug with Poland + Kandy

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Bug Reports' started by Halcyan2, Apr 15, 2017.

1. Halcyan2

Halcyan2 Emperor

Normally, Relics provide 4 Faith + 8 Tourism.

When you are suzerain of Kandy, you get +50% Faith from Relics.

Jadwiga of Poland gets an additional +2 Faith, +2 Culture, and +4 Gold from Relics.

The Reliquaries religious belief triples Faith and Tourism for Relics.

In a recent game (with the Spring Alexander patch), I am playing Poland. I get a Relic, which initially grants me 6 Faith. I then become suzerain of Kandy, and all my Relics now provide 9 Faith (6 * 1.5 = 9).

When I found a religion and choose Reliquaries, they are now providing 27 Faith!

However, if I lose suzerain status with Kandy, the Faith gets reset back to 6 Faith, where it remains even if I become suzerain of Kandy again. However, the Tourism remains correct at 24 (8 base x 3 from Reliquaries = 24), so it looks like it has something to do with the Relic calculations. (Which you might recall previously had issues with Kongo a few patches ago).

2. Leyrann

Leyrann Deity

So basically the +50% bonus from Kandy doesn't apply anymore if you lose Suzerain status and regain it?

3. Halcyan2

Halcyan2 Emperor

Yes, either the +50% Kandy bonus isn't applying OR the +2 Faith for Relics portion of Poland's bonus is not applying.

In addition, it is also canceling out the triple faith from Reliquaries.

I have screenshots of this from Steam, but I don't know if there's an easy way to download such images from Steam....

4. Leyrann

Leyrann Deity

You can on this site use the "upload a file" button next to "post reply" to upload pictures. Alternatively, you can copy-paste pictures directly into your post, though it's probably best to put them between spoiler tags then.