Remaking Tutorial System

Mhmm got a lot on my desk, I need people to pester me to what should be on my highest priority.

Mhmm got a lot on my desk, I need people to pester me to what should be on my highest priority.
Personally I'm actually looking forward to your work on integrating the newest EUI more than this tutorial system (even though this is also really nice).

Personally I'm actually looking forward to your work on integrating the newest EUI more than this tutorial system (even though this is also really nice).
ppl keep updating the current UI which halts my work especially new lua framework in the next update.

ok after the dust has settled on the happiness changes, ill work on this again.

A Village Becomes a Town.. a City..
The trigger for this should be at Tech research. Telling the player where to build villages after the village is built is too late.

The trigger for this should be at Tech research. Telling the player where to build villages after the village is built is too late.
makes sense

Enginseer, you are a legend. So many nice things seem to spring from your fingers. If I might rate the ones I'm liking forward to, would that help you prioritise?

The community events mod has got me turning events on again...But improvements to that, once happiness is sorted out, still be great.

Didn't you have a new world scenario for vp on the go? please say you'd like beta testers for that.

The tutorial will be well received I'm sure...but events is broken without your mod, and the first fully fledged vp scenario will not be sniffed at.

Enginseer, you are a legend. So many nice things seem to spring from your fingers. If I might rate the ones I'm liking forward to, would that help you prioritise?

The community events mod has got me turning events on again...But improvements to that, once happiness is sorted out, still be great.

Didn't you have a new world scenario for vp on the go? please say you'd like beta testers for that.

The tutorial will be well received I'm sure...but events is broken without your mod, and the first fully fledged vp scenario will not be sniffed at.
1. Already releasing an update on that mod by today.
2. Been held up because changes make things too complicated for me. Maybe in the future?

Been held up because changes make things too complicated for me. Maybe in the future

Fair enough, but don't scenarios have their own rulesets, or to put another way, if you designed your scenario with an old 'silver' version of vp, couldn't you include those files in the scenario?

Vanilla scenarios had very different rulesets iirc.

VP colonization...then vp alpha centauri please

Top Bottom