Remember, Remember (the January 6th edition)

The committee is providing the reality check we needed regarding Trump's attempted coup.
Well, I'm glad they entertain you. Like I said kabuki theater to me and apparently most others but every form of drama has its own enthusiasts. As we see in the elections Jan 6th hasn't accomplished what it was designed to do politically. Given the predictions for the midterms, it doesn't look like Jan 6 is going to have any lasting results for its political targets. Much like the Russian hoax and other failed misinformation campaigns this one seems to be another nothing burger from the left.

How wise, enlightened and tolerant. 😆
Thanks for recognizing my wisdom and enlightenment. It has taken me many years to get there. I am less tolerant on internet forms than I am in real life when it comes people acting stupidly or out of ignorance.

don't know much about the current state of the American economy but my country is divided right at 50% and it will take just 15 days for all out Civil War to start . That Trumpers might not be that smart is not a "solution" for those who actually care for United States . And while the poem thing must be cool (as ı don't get Poetry even in Turkish) anger management should be useful . More people to watch this place , especially if anything to happens to brilliant plans of some .

Thanks for recognizing my wisdom and enlightenment. It has taken me many years to get there. I am less tolerant on internet forms than I am in real life when it comes people acting stupidly or out of ignorance.
I'm glad to hear you have higher standards for yourself in real life. Truly you are a beacon of truth without equal.

don't know much about the current state of the American economy but my country is divided right at 50% and it will take just 15 days for all out Civil War to start . That Trumpers might not be that smart is not a "solution" for those who actually care for United States . And while the poem thing must be cool (as ı don't get Poetry even in Turkish) anger management should be useful . More people to watch this place , especially if anything to happens to brilliant plans of some .
Given the handling of Afghanistan withdrawal arming the Taliban, the destruction of the economy, and staring down the brink of nuclear holocaust forgive me but I'm not really sold on the intelligence of the Biden management team from the left.

now , since it is not yet clear in the minds of many the exact level am at as an enemy of United States but many indeed know ı actually like this place , let me advise that your side is equally at fault . At least . You know , am still expected to be reasonable even at this stage .

now , since it is not yet clear in the minds of many the exact level am at as an enemy of United States but many indeed know ı actually like this place , let me advise that your side is equally at fault . At least . You know , am still expected to be reasonable even at this stage .
Being an enemy of the US is dangerous but being its friend is fatal.

kissinger ı believe . Have some weird and really old online pals . One must pay attention to their advanced age but they say they survived the both conditions quite all right . We are at a quite higher level of where you are headed in the US , you might not like the scenes ; there will be a lot of heads rolling , even more so on the American Right . Traitor is an addictive thing , you can't stop using the word .

kissinger ı believe . Have some weird and really old online pals . One must pay attention to their advanced age but they say they survived the both conditions quite all right . We are at a quite higher level of where you are headed in the US , you might not like the scenes ; there will be a lot of heads rolling , even more so on the American Right . Traitor is an addictive thing , you can't stop using the word .
Yeah, he was actually trying to warn Nixon that is wasn't a bright idea to keep assassinating world leaders he didn't like.

like not the same . Orders the Greek Junta to stage a coup on Cyprus to stop some Commie take-over . Tells Ankara to invade so that there will be no single Goverment to go Communist if things don't work out . Gets some military to backstab the rest of the Army so that there will be two unnoticed Greek commando battalions . Who lose direction in the glee of killing Turks , and like while "many" of them saw the sunrise , not "many" of them saw the sunset . And there is the single American pilot trying to find and bomb them , too . The moral being , not liking Bidon does not automatically lead to supporting BS Squared -as ı called Trump for 4 or so years .

Well, I'm glad they entertain you. Like I said kabuki theater to me and apparently most others but every form of drama has its own enthusiasts. As we see in the elections Jan 6th hasn't accomplished what it was designed to do politically. Given the predictions for the midterms, it doesn't look like Jan 6 is going to have any lasting results for its political targets. Much like the Russian hoax and other failed misinformation campaigns this one seems to be another nothing burger from the left.

Spoken like a true Russian.

Or, you know, an American.
Being Democrats, liars, and Americans are not mutually exclusive indeed they increasingly seem synonymous.

More importantly, the hearings have affected the DOJ and its investigations. Ignorant Trumpers will not be persuaded to change their minds. There is no antidote for stupidity. Making all that evidence public is a good thing even if it is mostly preaching to choir. The real value is making the actual truth known, identifying the players, and pushing DOJ into action.

As I've noted previously, I'll believe Trump is in any kind of criminal trouble when I see it.

I am not tolerant of conservatives. The world would be a better place if they were all gone
The democrats once felt the same. It worked out well for the republicans and the slaves they ended up freeing.

The democrats once felt the same. It worked out well for the republicans and the slaves they ended up freeing.

At that time, the democratic party was the conservative party. The biggest mistake the Left made then was not liquidating the main social base of conservatism at the time, the southern planters.

As I've noted previously, I'll believe Trump is in any kind of criminal trouble when I see it.
Yeah. The support of 40, 45% of the population is an effective shield.

Nixon’s support tanked before his political downfall. You’d need to see something similar before it’d be expected that Trump would have actual issues.

Jail in GA would be a good start.

Top Bottom