Remember, Remember (the January 6th edition)

Wasn't this a twitter post?

I don't care so much about what he says. He is perhaps the most comprehensively criminal public figure in US history; almost literally everything he has done in his public life has been unethical, criminal, tortious, or some combination thereof.
"Literally everything" that's rather an accomplishment while he sleeps. Perhaps the rest of us should be taking notes.

Not really. I've opened once or twice and looked around, but never actually played, maybe I should try it out.

If given the option between the 1000AD scenario and an extended origional TOT on TOTPP with 32k tiles across four maps (128k tiles) which would you go for?

I've never play TOT, but the 1000AD scenario sets a pretty low bar. Load up Civ4 BTS and look at the vanilla scenarios, some of them are nigh on or literally unplayable.

Yikes. Yeah Civ 4 in general was a pain starting out. I might load it up just to get a feel for what you are saying but I might just take your word for it.

Any thoughts on the above?
Moderator Action: Hey guys this is not a thread to discuss civ. We have a whole huge forum dedicated to the game. OT is not the place. Stay on topic please. Thanks.

Wasn't this a twitter post?

Yes.
"he forwarded lies about black on black crime".

The statistics don't pass a simple sniff test, but they either passed his or who he presumed his audience to be at the time.

After that Tweet, he still had a popularity of 31% in the party. I'll grant, 31% is not 'half'. But being 60% right about the prevalence of those deplorables is still closer than the stats in that tweet he forwarded.

Branding 40% of your own population as deplorables or similar, shouldn't take many brain cells to identify as a recipe for your own demise.
I identify them as the % of the population that have made it clear through their actions and words that they want me and others like me dead. But go ahead and lecture me about civility with people who want to murder me.

because their ability to murder you at an acceptable cost depends on them being supported by the State . Which is facilitated by winning elections . In case you don't have the ability to sink an US carrier and its battle group as well before lunch so that if this warning fails you can destroy the entire US before dinner (so that they will keep their proxies under tight control - up to a point) you have to win elections . While there is a thing about keeping the voter base unified by the threat of the other side out to murder people , demographics are never solid enough to ensure eternal success .

which means engaging people . In a civilized manner . Like you people are already disadvantaged or something as Capitalism now needs Fascism even more . As they have decided to ruin the world because they practically did nothing in actual balance to save the environment and so on . They expect hell on earth , their "limited numbers of smart people" have so much more of troll power in their hands and it is tough work already . Without you people declaring that you will not bother . The defeat of Trump in 2020 showed it was possible but the choice of people went like Burisma and so on . Do not think you will win a Civil War or something because Disney ruined Star Wars .

I identify them as the % of the population that have made it clear through their actions and words that they want me and others like me dead. But go ahead and lecture me about civility with people who want to murder me.

Oh, they (mostly) don't actually want to murder you, they just want you to cease existing, or at least stop being LGBTQ.

Or disabled, in my case.

Top Bottom