Reminders alert short-cut

obsolete

Deity
There used to be something for this back in the day that came with Bug mod. Not sure if it doesn't work anymore on my end? None of my old hotkeys seem to work. Did this change any?

Ahah! It works all of a sudden again. What the hell... well at least I remembered right.

Maybe a shot in the dark, but if you happened to have clicked on the log window, for instance to go to some place where there was action, the shortcuts and stuff don't work, because that window is 'active'. You need to click on the ground or something to get the game 'active' again. Happens quite often to me when I for instance have clicked on the log and then want to scroll using the arrow keys or whatever.

Maybe a shot in the dark, but if you happened to have clicked on the log window, for instance to go to some place where there was action, the shortcuts and stuff don't work, because that window is 'active'. You need to click on the ground or something to get the game 'active' again. Happens quite often to me when I for instance have clicked on the log and then want to scroll using the arrow keys or whatever.

This always happens to me in Total War games. Some of the notifications you get are "mandatory" and you can't actually click on or do anything in the game map until you deal with it, so when I minimize these windows and forget about them I get all confused like "Why are my clicks doing nothing" and then I remember and I'm like wow I'm an idiot.

Top Bottom