1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Remove production cost scaling

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Creation & Customization' started by Catt_Ironheart, Oct 24, 2016.

1. Catt_Ironheart

Catt_Ironheart Chieftain

Anyone know where to go to either remove or reduce the cost scaling for districts, buildings, unit and civilians?

Thanks

2. DaFranker

DaFranker Chieftain

3. Catt_Ironheart

Catt_Ironheart Chieftain

Thanks. Not sure but I noticed everything I built had base cost and then had another real cost. For example a wonder was 1000 production but had like a real cost of 3000. (I don't recall the numbers as I am not in the game.) Is this due to game speed? I play on marathon.

4. DaFranker

DaFranker Chieftain

Yes, this is purely game speed if that example is true. Marathon increase all game costs by +200%, meaning they become 300% of their "base" cost.

This applies to all production costs, research costs, great person costs, etc.

If you're looking to change that, though, have a looksee: http://forums.civfanatics.com/threads/faster-building-and-unit-production.600971/

5. Catt_Ironheart

Catt_Ironheart Chieftain

Well that makes sense. I guess I don't remember seeing any cost difference like that in game, if I remember correctly previous versions simply showed the price after game speed calculated into it. Thanks.