Remove science adjacency bonus for campuses

rubicon1789

Chieftain
Does anyone know if there is a mod that removes the adjacency bonus for science? I play on Gedemon's TSL YNAMP and I find it annoying how only civ's with convenient spawns next to mountains can have high science in the early game.

Plus it seems unrealistic. How have mountains ever been connected with scientific development? By that standard, Tibet and Afghanistan would be centuries ahead of the rest of the world.

Art of War mod changes adjacency bonuses across the board, one of the changes is to remove the bonus you're talking about.

Plus it seems unrealistic. How have mountains ever been connected with scientific development? By that standard, Tibet and Afghanistan would be centuries ahead of the rest of the world.

Actually Afghanistan was centuries ahead of the rest of the world. And Tibet obv.s went for holy sites. ;P

Art of War mod changes adjacency bonuses across the board, one of the changes is to remove the bonus you're talking about.

Actually Afghanistan was centuries ahead of the rest of the world. And Tibet obv.s went for holy sites. ;P

How was Afghanistan centuries ahead of the rest of the world? In what era? And yeah, I agree with the Tibet thing, the Himalayas are also central to Hinduism as well. That's why I don't have a problem with mountain bonuses for holy sites.

Top Bottom