1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Removing Flirtatious/Curmudgeon

Discussion in 'Mod Creation Help' started by FractalAdvocate, Feb 9, 2018.

1. FractalAdvocate

FractalAdvocate Chieftain

I wanted to remove these before I played R&F.

So, I went into "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Sid Meier's Civilization VI\DLC\Expansion1\Data" folder. Made a backup of Expansion1_Agendas in case this messes up something unforeseen. Opened "Expansion1_Agendas"

Go down a little bit to the lines which read
    <RandomAgendas>
    <Row AgendaType="AGENDA_CURMUDGEON"/>
    <Row AgendaType="AGENDA_FLIRTATIOUS" GameLimit="3"/>

Changed the GameLimit from "3" to "0", then copy-pasted the whole ' GameLimit="3" ' bit into the AGENDA_CURMUDGEON.

---

Even assuming this works, I do not know exactly how it works -- hopefully, just omitting any chance of rolling it, but it could be rolling leaders, traits & all, and then rejecting them if they don't fit, so it might lower your likelihood of seeing increased flirtatiousness-set people?

Interesting that Firaxis limited Flirtatious trait to 3.

---

Someone probably knows how agendas work better than I. Is this going to have unintended consequences? Is just editing the Expansion1_Agendas file enough? I assume I can't patch this through another file, but maybe I'm wrong?

2. Abaxial

Abaxial Chieftain

Useful to get rid of Gandhi's stupid nuke preference as well, considering it's just a fossilised bug.

3. isau

isau Warlord

Flirtatious is limited to 3 probably because it shows up frequently as a preferred agenda (it is the most common one), meaning it has a high likelyhood of being rolled in any particular game.

FractalAdvocate likes this.