1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Removing Presets?

Discussion in 'RoM Scenarios and Maps' started by Xoatl_169, Jan 12, 2010.

1. Xoatl_169

Xoatl_169 Chieftain

Question, well actually two. Is there a way to make Eurasia map with no preset civs, and Huge Earth with no preset civs?

2. os79

os79 Chieftain

Go to this thread and download the program there. Then use that program to clean up the civs from the game. The GUI is Java-based so be sure you already have Java installed on your machine. The options themselves are fairly obvious. If you have question about that program, just ask here or ask at that thread :).

3. Xoatl_169

Xoatl_169 Chieftain

Asked at the thread, no body answered. So yeah i cant get it to work, i click on the thing and it just makes an error noise. I tried to do the internet explorer steps but i don't think i did that properly. How exactly do you get this to work?

4. os79

os79 Chieftain

Well, I only used it to clean up RevealTeam lines. Let me have it those maps you mentioned and if I succeed, I will upload you copies of them for you.

EDIT: Before I go ahead, which Huge Earth? There are three Huge earth maps, I think.

5. Xoatl_169

Xoatl_169 Chieftain

Sorry i didnt reply so soon. I was defragging my driver and i fell asleep...

Well I need Eurasia cleaned, im pretty sure its 1408kb. You should find it easy in privatemaps. (Eurasia not eurasia medium)

and i guess "Earth 18 preset civs, Huge" is also a good one to clean. Its 754kb.

6. os79

os79 Chieftain

Here you go.

7. Xoatl_169

Xoatl_169 Chieftain

The no preset civ works, but I cant do revolutions sadly. Is there a way to fix this?

Edit: NVM lol, barb city just created civ.... odd took me awhile

8. os79

os79 Chieftain

You can easily go Single Player/Custom Scenarios/No Preset map (whichever one)/Then click on Revolutions and bingo! you got Revolutions turned on.

9. Xoatl_169

Xoatl_169 Chieftain

Nice, i dont want to ask for too much, but can you do the same for the maps
    Democragphica, Huge Mediterranean
    Mediterranean, Huge
    Thanks

10. Tomberrysenior

Tomberrysenior Chieftain

Got the same problem

I choose the scenario, actually, eart map standard 12 civ (for low computeur)

I want to be able to chose the civ I want, to I clean up everything, then I load the cleaned scenario and I go in the game in "scenario personified" but all the old civs are still there : Caesar, etc ... or I want to play the french for instance instead

What am I doing wrong ? thanks