Rename a Unit and add flags to them

bergrar

Warlord
hi All
With the new rule of one unit for hex, some units could be in the game till the end, there is a way to rename a unit so i can find it more easy? and i can add a flag to it?
i will like to know which are the files to modify, if there are :)
thank for any help or hint.

When your unit gains the chance for a promotion, there's an Edit button on the promotion panel which allows you to change the name. No idea why it doesn't exist all the time but meh.

When your unit gains the chance for a promotion, there's an Edit button on the promotion panel which allows you to change the name. No idea why it doesn't exist all the time but meh.

nice hint wow, never noticed thx a lot :)

No way for national flags?

It's pretty wierd the way to rename a unit. I'm a programmer and it looks like what I do to test something new. I put a button anywhere to test a new functionallity, or add it to an existing button.
Looks like they didn't know how to promt the rename option, and put it on the promotion tab. And then left it there

Many assumptions from my part, but I really can't see any reason to limit renaming to promotions.

It's pretty wierd the way to rename a unit. I'm a programmer and it looks like what I do to test something new. I put a button anywhere to test a new functionallity, or add it to an existing button.
Looks like they didn't know how to promt the rename option, and put it on the promotion tab. And then left it there

Many assumptions from my part, but I really can't see any reason to limit renaming to promotions.

like in real army only promoted units deserve a name :)

On my system a renamed unit always overwrites some other text and becomes unreadable. Your unit will still frequently get reported by its type and not its name: you couldn't pick it out on the military overview for example.

Top Bottom