Replacing Independent's with 3000 BC civs.

DylanAraki

Warlord
Would anyone like it if I made a mod-mod that in the 600 AD start replaced some
independent cites with ones from older civs. Also if anyone else did this earlier, um just say so.

Also because I'm sure everyone hates it when your at war with an independent nation for ever unless you get lucky and get the random event that makes peace.

Note all units and techs will be the same as the independent who has it.

So I would replace the Byzantine's with Roman ones.
North American native cities with Mayan ones. (Also would you want them to be at war with the "native civ."
The cities on the Indian subcontinent, with India.
Askum with Ethiopia

Also China will start with Beijing and all cities within the great wall.
Japan will start with Kyoto
Vikings will start with Niadros

Also does anyone want any other the other independent's replaced if you even want it anyways

So would you guys like this idea?

More than half of wat u are planning to do is planned to put into doc or Synthesis. Rather as well get involved with those mods than make a whole new mod.

Byzantine is playable in Synthesis and doc so thats good.
Mayas not sure, were they still around: if they were just recommend Linkman or Leoreth to add it to their mod. (im sure they'll add it if its historically acurate)

There are plans to spawn India after 600 ad in Synthesis.
There are also plans to tweak the Chinese in doc and Synthesis.
Not sure bout Vikings and Japan.

Alot of wat u want to do is already planned in other mods; i think it would save u and the other mods much time if collaborate/help with each other out with what u plan to do (Like adding Ethiopia, India etc).

More than half of wat u are planning to do is planned to put into doc or Synthesis. Rather as well get involved with those mods than make a whole new mod.

Byzantine is playable in Synthesis and doc so thats good.
Mayas not sure, were they still around: if they were just recommend Linkman or Leoreth to add it to their mod. (im sure they'll add it if its historically acurate)

There are plans to spawn India after 600 ad in Synthesis.
There are also plans to tweak the Chinese in doc and Synthesis.
Not sure bout Vikings and Japan.

Alot of wat u want to do is already planned in other mods; i think it would save u and the other mods much time if collaborate/help with each other out with what u plan to do (Like adding Ethiopia, India etc).

Okay I'll look into this.

Top Bottom