Replay

Well, I'm probably not going to post anything over there for fear of mistyping and making us look bad. However, I do have a big problem with CGN and CDZ thinking that we're whiners and have FortyJ in the palm of our hands. The rules were broken on more than one occasion and we called them on it. It's stupid to think that we're whiners when we bring up a broken rule. If one isn't going to follow the rules, then why have them in the first place? Suppose CFC used the go to function to move our units an extra space each turn and the other teams find out about it. I would be shocked if they didn't bring up a complaint. In fact, I'd be disappointed if we got away with it. So I don't see why CFC is known as the "whiny" team. Rules were broken, we pointed them out, consequences were given. Don't do the crime if you can't do the time.

Man am I glad to have finally posted that somewhere!

akots said:
@DZ: Me personally would very much like to have you still at least lurking here. :)

Done. :D

It was actually a bit strange to be on the outside looking in for a few hours. Also, I hope everyone knows that I am just moonlighting at Poly until we get another ISDG going, which could be awhile.......

However, CFC is still my first choice for Civ entertainment, so you can count on my being here for the Civ 4 Game. :ninja:

Top Bottom