1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Photobucket has changed its policy concerning hotlinking images and now requires an account with a $399.00 annual fee to allow hotlink. More information is available at: this link.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Dismiss Notice
  7. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Reporting inappropriate adverts?

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by PhroX, May 22, 2017.

1. PhroX

PhroX Chieftain

Sorry if I'm missing something obvious, but is there somewhere to report adverts that probably shouldn't be showing on a site like this? I've just had one come up advertising what appears to be an online game where you can molest women.

Here's a screenshot:

Bonus points for this showing when I'm looking at the "Rape Culture" thread....

2. DizzKneeLand33

DizzKneeLand33 Fall from Heaven 2 still rocks

I will second this one. Mine was a little different, it said "Fondle" and "Ravage" with a different pic. This is a website for a GAME, for crying out loud. If I want to see things like that, I'll watch one of the cable news channels for my entertainment....

3. ainwood

ainwood Consultant. Administrator

Click the little "X" at the top of the add, and that should give you the option of reporting the ad (to google), and saying that it is inappropriate.