Reproduceable AI CS Diplo Issue - Save attached

skweetis

Chieftain
Requires Babylon, Mongol DLC. Most current version as of mid january 2011 hotfix (dont recall version number)

This save is from a Vanilla game (Replace PAK files set to 1 in Config.ini, civ5artdefines_unitmembers.xml, civ5artdefines_units.xml, unitformations.xml, forest_america.dds, forest_overlay_america.dds in Resource folder)

To reproduce:
  1. Load "Island of Babylon" Savegame
  2. Note Almaty is allied to nobody, Copenhagen is allied to Player(Babylon).
  3. Skip the workers move and go Next Turn
  4. Rome becomes Ally of Almaty, Copenhagen declares war on Almaty, Persia declares war on Almaty (or vice versa, cant remember now)
  5. Skip/Play moves until Next Turn, Rome no longer ally of Almaty, Persia reams you out for attacking Almaty, who they say they are protecting, in Diplomacy screen Almaty is at war with Player, Copenhagen is not at war with anyone, Persia is upset because of your aggression towards Almaty.

Things of Note:
  • Player has Defensive Pact with Persia
  • Player not at war with anyone
  • Copenhagen and Almaty are not anywhere near eachother

Hope this helps squash something. Unfortunately I have turned Autosaves off, so I have nothing previous to this save (this will be changing momentarily however)

I'm off to wipe out Copenhagen for ruining my game with their tomfoolery. Let me know if there is any other information that I might be able to provide.

Attachments

• Island of Babylon.Civ5Save
    854.3 KB · Views: 43
I do wonder if this is related to the Babylon DLC, as I have noticed strange things in world builder, if Babylon is in the Players list, and another Civ is removed from the list, the team and Player numbers sometimes get messed up, and Babylon and another Civ sometimes end up with the same player and team number... I'll have to do a little more playing around to get reproducable results, but it doesn't seem to happen with the other 2 DLC packs (Mongol and Spain/Inca)

Anyone else ever notice this?

Top Bottom