Republicans cant tell 9 from 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look, I am not a democrat...but I am a resident of Wisconsin. The things that have been done here by the republican party and their representatives have been completely ridiculous. Anyone who believes this is a "simple mistake" is clearly ignorant (willfully or otherwise). The republicans have gone off the deep end...its like we don't even have election rules anymore. This "mistake" should send people to jail. Combine this with the blatant corruption and nepotism that has been uncovered on the part of state republicans...it makes me sick. I will never vote for a republican again, and many of my (conservative) friends feel the same way. This is indefensible...and it is happening in my home! It makes me so angry!

Americans are regularly bummed in the gob by their politicians.

lol, irony. What's this thread about again?
Did you forget about the part where they told the voters to send their completed absentee ballots to the anonymous PO box used by two right-wing organizations, but addressed in the name of a bogus organization to make it sound legitimate?

Would you characterize that as a mistake?

How can you possibly come to that conclusion based on what I have posted in this thread?
Not so much this thread, but this thread contributing to what appears to be a constant stream of Conservative hate on this forum.

And do you have any actual examples of how Democrats have deliberately disenfranchised legal Republican voters, as I have posted about quite typical Republican antics in this regard?

No, because I don't follow politcal parties waiting for a negative story to discuss.

Did you forget about the part where they told the voters to send their completed absentee ballots to the anonymous PO box used by two right-wing organizations, but addressed in the name of a bogus organization to make it sound legitimate?

Would you characterize that as a mistake?

About as much as I'd characterize robocalling people to come out and vote a week after the election actually ends a mistake. Or are you content to play the "Republicans are worse!" game while excusing anything and everything which might paint the Democrats in a bad light?

Not so much this thread, but this thread contributing to what appears to be a constant stream of Conservative hate on this forum.

And do you have any actual examples of how Democrats have deliberately disenfranchised legal Republican voters, as I have posted about quite typical Republican antics in this regard?

No, because I don't follow politcal parties waiting for a negative story to discuss.[/QUOTE]

I have in the past identified as leaning conservative, but nowadays several organizations seem to be going beyond the pale in terms of corruption and fraud...and they conservative ones. Just because liberals are attacking conservatives does not mean the conservatives do not deserve attack. The PObox "mistake" should not happen in this country.

Look, I am not a democrat...but I am a resident of Wisconsin. The things that have been done here by the republican party and their representatives have been completely ridiculous. Anyone who believes this is a "simple mistake" is clearly ignorant (willfully or otherwise). The republicans have gone off the deep end...its like we don't even have election rules anymore. This "mistake" should send people to jail. Combine this with the blatant corruption and nepotism that has been uncovered on the part of state republicans...it makes me sick. I will never vote for a republican again, and many of my (conservative) friends feel the same way. This is indefensible...and it is happening in my home! It makes me so angry!

Didn't some Wisconsin Senate Democrats leave the state to avoid voting on a bill?

I have in the past identified as leaning conservative, but nowadays several organizations seem to be going beyond the pale in terms of corruption and fraud...and they conservative ones. Just because liberals are attacking conservatives does not mean the conservatives do not deserve attack. The PObox "mistake" should not happen in this country.

That's perfectly fair, but there's a problem when it's only the Conservatives are being attacked.

Didn't some Wisconsin Senate Democrats leave the state to avoid voting on a bill?

Yeah, and I didn't support that...but that is not really comparable. I am upset about funneling of state resources to unqualified people (sons of lobbyists), having fake primaries to move back recall elections (again wasting state money), and blatent voter suppression. The scale of complaints that could be made against the two groups are not comparable anymore. The republicans had a legit argument before it became clear that they were all snakes.

About as much as I'd characterize robocalling people to come out and vote a week after the election actually ends a mistake.
Did you read in the article you posted where it actually wasn't a mistake in some cases? That the proper date to vote is indeed August 16th for some districts but not others?

Or are you content to play the "Republicans are worse!" game while excusing anything and everything which might paint the Democrats in a bad light?
Do you really get that from my posts in this thread, much less any other one? I point out Democratic Party hypocrisy and misdeeds when I see them. I'm not even a member of that political party.

If you can come up with actual cases where the Democrats deliberately tried to disenfranchise Republican voters as the Republicans obviously did here, I'll be the first to cast blame. But until then, I'm going to attribute it to another case of GOP: Special Victims Unit.

No real discussion emerging, we don't want "your party is bad"-"No your is much worse" -threads.

Moderator Action: Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom