1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Request Anything!

Discussion in 'CivBE - Mod Development' started by tommygun983, Feb 7, 2015.

1. tommygun983

tommygun983 Chieftain

This is basically just a "request anything" thread, made for your pleasure. It could be anything from a simple resource to a complex scenario! Only restriction is that it must be for either Civilization V (Along with BNW and GK) or Beyond Earth.

2. Gort

Gort Chieftain

AI's that can contact you in multiplayer. This has been done in Civ 5 (Active AI in MP mod) but not in BE yet.

3. tommygun983

tommygun983 Chieftain

As in, allow them to take you to diplomacy screen while playing with other players?

4. Gort

Gort Chieftain

Nah, just send you offers using the standard MP diplomacy interface that human players use. As it is, AIs cannot offer trades, gang-up offers, or peace treaties in MP.

I'm no modder, but apparently the solution for Civ 5 is:

5. tommygun983

tommygun983 Chieftain

Ok then, just needed clarification. Will get to work soon! Can't do it right now because my computer is getting messed up and I've called a repairman to fix it. If you have a scenario/sponsor mod, ipI could plan out a lot of that. (Leader, unique units, factions, traits, etc.)

6. DanielUA

DanielUA Chieftain

Hello tommygun983!
    This is my sponsor mod Intermarium
    It is finished, tested and works fine, all lore is done (about 10 000 symbols)
    It lacks only two things
    1)picture of leader.
    I see him as a 40+ man with black hair inspired by this Ukrainian nobleman
    Spoiler :

He can be without mustache, he can be dressed in military uniform or clothes inspired by the portrait.
    But he must have similar haircut as man on the picture.

2)better version of the icon. I mean - it lacks frame similar to those on the default sponsor icons.
    Black frame I believe would look just fine.

7. tommygun983

tommygun983 Chieftain

Will work soon! Also, I have an idea for a new scenario- Russia and China invade Northern Africa and the countries in the north become a dictatorship. The U.S., European Union, and Saudi Arabia take notice of this and create South Africa. Meanwhile, ISIS and Boko Haram team up and take over the lesser nations of Africa in the middle and become the United Muslim Provinces of Africa. al-Qaeda, slowly deteriorating, forms an alliance with the two and joins them. The three societies are now locked in war for control of Africa.
    Playable Nations are North Africa, South Africa, and Muslim Provinces (terrorist Africa).