Request: Elven Swordmaster

Khai

Warlord
Hi!

I've seen some great units out there for LOTR and Warhammer but I've noticed one that is missing...some kind of sword wielding elf in armor.

Kinboat has some great animations of Elf infantry with shields and Embryodead also has a great one of Elven knights, but we're lacking an elf wielding a two handed sword from the first and second movies...

I think that the LOTR unit preview thread has some models posted that contain the elves wielding the two handed sword, they look rather awesome...

I'd try this myself but being a biologist I have no skill in any kind of animation or drawing...in fact I'd massacre these models if I attempted anything...

Please help!

Khai

It's basically done and will be in wh-mod 2.0 of course :) It uses Kinboat's props so it will match his elves.

Attachments

• elvenswordmasterlarge.jpg
    elvenswordmasterlarge.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 159
Are there any other aces up your sleeve E.D? :lol: And will you be releasing this and others before 2.0 releases?

That is a great unit ED! Do you have any plans to do other elf units? I know with the entire WH mod you're working on (and supporting too...) you must be rather busy.

Heres a link to the only graphic I could find of the elven swordmasters from Two Towers.

http://www.wargamesworld.com/item1396.htm

I know they're super hard to see, I'll try to find better models.

Khai

All units will be released eventually ie. I finished 2 giants, one more and I'll release the 3-giants pack.

@Khai
No, I have other races longing for units right now. Well, except Witch Elf, but will more like amazon for players unfamiliar with Warhammer world.

No worries, I'm patient :)

Have you ever thought of doing Imrik on his dragon?

Originally posted by embryodead
All units will be released eventually ie. I finished 2 giants, one more and I'll release the 3-giants pack.
Did you manage to make a stone-throwing attack? I really want those immobile bombardment-(hill)giants. :) In Magnamund they could be hidden nationality dwarves. :D
"What do you mean I'm dwarfish? Don't you see how big I am?" :lol:

Aw, bummer! I really hope the "maybe 4th giant" will end up as a stone-throwing bombard, somehow...!

Looks great E.D, one less doubling on elven units :D

Top Bottom