[GS] Request for Aristos's Extended Policy Cards Mod

Turtle Anderson

Chieftain
Hello Everyone.

Right now, I have the Epic Games version of Civ 6. I got the original game on the Epic Games free sale and decided to purchase the expansion packs. However, the Epic Games system is so far inferior with mods compared to Steam.

However, I can still apply mods if I have the actual file by putting them in the civ mods folder. Currently, I have two mods that I want to apply, the first being the Better Report Screen (UI) and the second being the Extended Policy Card's mods. I have found the Better Report Screen mod by searching on this forum for it, but I am still in need of the Extended Policy Card's mod.

Is there any chance that one of you could help me by applying the extended policy cards mod and copying the correlating mod folder from your "C:\Users\[YOUR-PC-NAME]\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization VI\Mods" and uploading it for me? For your reference, I am on the newest version of Civ 6 Gathering Storm with all of the New Frontiers passes. Your help would be greatly appreciated!

One thing is for sure: if I am going to buy a moddable game again, I will definitely be buying it from Steam over Epic Games!

Thank you for all your help guys!

Best wishes,

PM me and I will send you the zip file. I assume you know where to install the folder.

You can actually download any mod from Steam using Steam Workshop Downloader:
https://steamworkshopdownloader.io/
just add a link to mod You are interested in, download it and copy to your mods folder. One thing though, You have to look for any updates of those yourself.

Well, that's an extremely useful tool! Thank you for telling me about it! What exactly do you mean about having to look for any updates myself though?

Well, that's an extremely useful tool! Thank you for telling me about it! What exactly do you mean about having to look for any updates myself though?

If the mod is updated, then you'll have to download it again. You can't subscribe like you would on Steam.

Ah, understood! Thank you for your help! Plus, I can probably download a few other mods with this tool!

Top Bottom