1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Request for Bloom

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Fall from Heaven' started by Silverkiss, Sep 8, 2006.

1. Silverkiss

Silverkiss NekoChan

Kael, could you make that when you cast bloom on a tile you automatically destroy all improvments in it ? Its a little boring having to pillage every single improvment from a big empire you just conquered...

2. Jono

Jono Emperor

Pillage it before you conquer it, you'll get some cash :)

3. Maniac

Maniac Apolyton Sage

It would also improve Fellowship AI behaviour once you teach the AI to use bloom forest.

4. Silverkiss

Silverkiss NekoChan

Nah, In the game im playing I conquered the whole empire with Kythra Kyriel, Baron Duin Halfmoon and Losha Valas, all turned to vamps. It would take too long to pillage it all. At least the Baron´s and Kythra´s 5 movement made it easy to pillage it all. (After I conquered).

5. Endovior

Endovior Prince

...Just the three heroes alone, with no support? And you didn't get dogpiled and beaten?

...Playing on Chieftain, then?

6. Silverkiss

Silverkiss NekoChan

Actually it was prince or monarch... each hero had a couple of Priest of Leaves for medic support and disease-cleansing... I also caugh then off-guard because I bribed a friend to declare war on then... So all their armies were occupied when I invaded... And after Losha was born the werewolfs created by the baron were used as food to replenish the heroes...

And remenber the Baron is str 11, Losha was 10 (heroic str I and II) and Kythra was 9 (heroic I - II), were the best defenders were some mutated Octopi priests with 7 str... And my heroes had all Combat 5, the Baron had City Raider III too, I think Losha had it too, but don´t know...

7. QES

QES Court Jester

I agree with this. I hated haveing to tow along a cavalry unit simply to pillage my own stuff in order to plant a forest. Bloom auto-pillage (maybe with 0% gold, so you couldnt use it against your enemies) would be really nice.
    -Qes

8. Frozen-Vomit

Frozen-Vomit Prince

Bloom is restricted to your own country anyway(?) not sure now, but spring certainly is.

9. tyrantpimp

tyrantpimp Chieftain

Would be nice if there was a way to automate priests so that they bloom the empire without micro managing. Annoying when you run a big empire to micromanage this.

10. Sureshot

Sureshot Goddess

ya, though i think it would work better (balance wise as well) if there were some spell workers that make those type of spells take a little while (like theyre building improvements) but could be automated.

same for vitalize and spring too, maybe some others

11. tyrantpimp

tyrantpimp Chieftain

Im for whatever works, but too much micromanaging is unfun. I miss the way call to power 2 handled imrpovements.