1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Request for BUG + BULL installer

Discussion in 'Civ4 - BTS Unaltered Gameplay (BUG, BAT and BULL)' started by Cyborg T, Jan 4, 2017.

1. Cyborg T

Cyborg T Chieftain

I would like to kindly ask for an installer of BUG + BULL. Whenever I need to do a fresh installation of CIV, I always struggle with the manual installation of BULL. I believe that many people would appreciate the possibility of using a simple installer.

I know that both these mods are included in BAT (which I really love) but my old PC cannot handle all the new animations...

2. Lemon Merchant

Lemon Merchant Not into your drama

Since you asked so sweetly, and it's something that is long overdue, I'll see what I can do to help, but it will only be an instller for BULL. I don't have the source for the BUG installer, unfortunately.

It will take a while though, as I'm traveling for the next month. Be patient :)

3. Cyborg T

Cyborg T Chieftain

That are fantastic news! Thanks!