Request for building Models

LakeTroll

Chieftain
I am putting together a mod that is meant to enhance and broaden game play in the pre industrial eras. To that end I've decided to add a number of new buildings. I plan on reusing as many Fraxis models as I can. However if I can get new models for some of these things it would be great. If some of you artistic folks wish to donate your time and skills I would really appreciate it. Also if anyone knows of models that already exist somewhere else please let me know.

The models should have an ancient/medieval feel to them. Other than that I'm not picky.

-Brewery: This is a tile improvement to be built over a new luxury resource. It produces beer which is needed to build taverns in cities.

-Tavern: A lower class drinking house that produces happiness when built inside a city. Each tavern built consumes a beer resource.

-Armorer: A workshop for skilled artisans to produce advanced types of metal armor. Building this within a city will unlock the ability to produce advanced military units.

-Weapon smith: A workshop for the production of high quality weapons such as swords. Constructing this building will unlock the ability to produce the highest quality military units.

-Shipyard: A building that enables the production of military naval units.

-Inn: An upscale establishment where rich guildsmen and nobles meet to discuss trade and politics. Constructing this building will increase culture output.

-Siege Workshop: When built inside a city it allows the production of siege units

Top Bottom