1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

request for feature: scan for new cultures available

Discussion in 'Bugs and Crashes' started by Noriad2, Aug 20, 2016.

1. Noriad2

Noriad2 Emperor

I'd love to have a scan feature that tells me what new cultures I can build in my cities. New cultures often don't show up before you have improved and connected a specific resource, and sometimes you receive a whole bunch of new techs in trade with an AI civ, which can make several new cultures available (the next turn?). In order not to miss out on any new culture available, every few turns I have to check all my cities one by one, make sure no filter is on, scroll down the build list to the bottom and look for new cultures. As my number of cities grows, this is getting tedious. Having any kind of button that immediately tells me what new cultures are available to build, if any, would speed up my games considerably.

There is more similar stuff I'd appreciate a report on, like unimproved map resources (I don't use automate workers) or buildings that provide a manufactured resource I don't have yet. But keeping track of new cultures as they become available is my main worry.

2. Dancing Hoskuld

Dancing Hoskuld Deity

These are things I would like to have also. It probably is a special type of Domestic Advisor lets call it a Planning Advisor;) It would be a new screen and would show the cities that can build the stuff. It would need to allow you to add the building to the queue which is a bit harder or not.

The screen should show by building ie Culture, or building that makes manufactured resource you don't have; all the cities that can build it, what they are currently building and how long it would take to build in that city approximately.

3. Thunderbrd

Thunderbrd C2C War Dog

It should also show improvements that have been frozen from upgrading that may now be able to upgrade too so you can know to take the population off of working that plot and put it back so that it resets and can complete its upgrade now.