Request for new units

tmarcl

Prince
I'm adding a couple of new units to the modern era, but I have no artistic ability, would someone be willing to make them for me?

The first is a genetically engineered warrior (Ubermensch). I envision it carrying no weapons (doesn't need them), but maybe some light body armor.

The second is a Cybog. Not quite a Borg, but with obvious cybernetic parts. Her (I kinda got a thing for Seven of Nine, all cyborgs should be busty blondes with great legs :love: ) weapon is built into her arm.

I would really appreciate it if someone could do these up. The only compensation I can really offer is the freedom to use the units (not really much, I know, but I can't think of anything else).

Thanks a lot,

Marc

tmarcl, wrong forum. o well.

Originally posted by MrBiggBoy
tmarcl, wrong forum. o well.

Gee, you're so helpful. It must be the lack of spelling ability that enables you to be so gregarious. So, little boy, which forum should this be in? And does your mommy know you were up that late?

Marc

I think the man for the job, or at least the gorgeous female Cyborg, is BlueO, of Apolyton, Check out his amazon units... And his hi-tech units... These jobs look perfect for him...

Originally posted by ShadowFlame
I think the man for the job, or at least the gorgeous female Cyborg, is BlueO, of Apolyton, Check out his amazon units... And his hi-tech units... These jobs look perfect for him...

Thanks, Shadow. I'll look him up. BTW, what *is* the appropriate forum for these requests?

Marc

This is a sub-folder of Completed modpacks, so I think the "Only start a thread if you have a modpack" rule applies to it. I see most requests in the Creation & Customization section and only see attached threads here. They should add the request for only starting threads with modpacks to the sub-folders if it does apply to sub-folders though, as well as to part of the thread page because it isn't visible once you are in the folder- just from the parent folder.

Originally posted by MuddyOne
This is a sub-folder of Completed modpacks, so I think the "Only start a thread if you have a modpack" rule applies to it. I see most requests in the Creation & Customization section and only see attached threads here. They should add the request for only starting threads with modpacks to the sub-folders if it does apply to sub-folders though, as well as to part of the thread page because it isn't visible once you are in the folder- just from the parent folder.

Ah! This would explain the firey red letters on the 'completed modpacks' folder stating to use the general creation forum for requests (as well as the moving of the thread-thanks Thunderfall). My request still stands (as well as having been posted to Apolyton-thanks again, Shadowflame). If anyone is able to help me, I'd appreciate it.

Marc

Originally posted by tmarcl

...thanks again, Shadowflame...
Marc
Always glad to be helpful.
:D

Top Bottom