Request for Spain and Mali map!

Louis the XIV

Sun King
I am really desperate for a map of Spain that goes all the way to Timbutku so I had to create a thread!
This map is for my mod RFC Spain and I will give credit and praise the person to create this map!
If it helps I attached below a map that I found but it only has Spain and Morocco, Tunisia, Algeria, and Southern France. I also need Mali, so the Sahara dessert all the way to Timbutku.

Attachments

• SpainFreePlayAD700.CivBeyondSwordWBSave
    180.3 KB · Views: 68
  • Civ4ScreenShot0004.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0004.JPG
    258.8 KB · Views: 137
I thought Spain had more mountains especially on the border with France.

You should try using Map View utility to copy your Spain map to a larger one so you can draw the missing parts.
I did see that tool but I don't understand how to use it, could you please tell me?
I thought Spain had more mountains especially on the border with France.
Yes on this map there are mountains but fewer. I will add some more mountains but I don't want to make it impassable.

I did see that tool but I don't understand how to use it, could you please tell me?
Basically it's a map editor for Civ4 but outside the game. It can do some tricks that the World Builder cannot, like select an area on the map and copy-paste to another map.

Basically it's a map editor for Civ4 but outside the game. It can do some tricks that the World Builder cannot, like select an area on the map and copy-paste to another map.
I knew that is its purpose but I don't know how to use it. I just put the coordinates for the 4 corners and that's it? Don't I have to activate it somehow?

Top Bottom