1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

[GS] [REQUEST] Hatsune Miku as a Leader (balanced)

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Requests & Ideas' started by Kalmorph, Feb 19, 2019.

1. Kalmorph

Kalmorph Chieftain

I'm a fan of Vocaloid and always wanted to play with Hatsune Miku as a Leader. The fact is that all mods I've found so far are overpowered in such a way that really ruins all fun, like Great Scientist can use their abilities twice. I was also bothered in putting Science traits when she's actually a Cultural reference. For last, I've also discorded in make a specific Civilization for her instead of just putting him as a new Japan Leader.

My request is if any modder can make a balanced one for the community?

I'll put my base ideas if someone want to use it for reference.

-
    HATSUNE MIKU
    JAPAN

Leader trait: Virtual Diva

Great Work of Music's provides double of Tourism.
    Rock Band units can perform on your own territory, receiving 50% in Domestic Tourism instead of Foreign Tourism.
    Receives a free Rock Band after researching Computers.
    -

Obs: Even though I really want to play with her, I don't know how to mod. I just want to share my ideas and attach a request to the community next to that. Don't get me wrong by asking for something I could learn and do myself, you can just ignore it if you think I'm asking too much.

Thanks for reading until now. :love:

Last edited: Feb 19, 2019