Request: Khemer Leaderhead

civilleader

Prince
Southeast Asia is not even represented in Civ. It would be nice for someone to make a leaderhead of King Jayavaraman or King Suryavaraman. Both these kings did a lot to expand the khemer empire. Also it'ld be cool to have a unique unit for them. I'll come up with that later.

Thank you

I to would like to see such a project :) hopefully, a lederhead animator will be willing to do one :)

someone already has a khmer leaderhead on their to do list... check unexisted's thread :rolleyes:

but on a to-do list isnt the same as "currentlly being done" ;)

I think you'll want to see if Unexisted makes him before putting me on the task. 3D is always 3D. :)

I'd like a Pol Pot leaderhead...despite how incredibly insane and stupid he was....To bad no one else probaly does.

I hope this leaderhead is being made, because it's much needed.

Khmer empire:
Religious (built lots of temples), militaristic (conquered a hell lot of territory, in fact made it to Burma at their peak) or should this be expansionist since we already have a religious, militaristic civ.

title: Devaraja (god-king) Jayavaram VII

civ type: Asian
favorite gov: monarchy
shunned gov: communism (Khemer rouge, eh?)

UU: a chariot archer, an elephant archer, or a pikeman replacement (pak ak man as in the framesextrapack), a crossbow unit, a balista (but it would mean as bad of a UU like Korea's),

military leaders: Yasovarman, Suryavarman , Udayadityavarman , Harshavarman , Dharanindravarman

scientific leaders: no clue please add here

Leader head ideas:

Ancient era: backround similar to Gandhi, make sure temple is in backround
Medievil era: Angkor Wat in background, Jaya wearing traditional rodes
Industrial: office, with factory in background Jaya wearing suitoffice with blinds open so Angkor thom is shown in distance. Buddha or Shiva picture in office since he was Hindu or Buddhist
Modern era: Jaya wears same dress now though in an office with skyline building of something in Phenom Phen in the background

I htink you need to upload that picture to the server civilleader

dose that mean you'll be doing the leaderhead, or not? ;)

I odnt have a graphics program- and thus even if I did get one, I wouldnt know hoe to use it... though if you could provide the materials, like where I can get a good FREE 3D program, and some tutorials, I MIGHT giv it a shot (or I might try to make a unit i've been wanting for a while ;))

but i dont have a 3d program...

do you mean mean props for you to work with? if so, what do you want to work with? (and how migth I find them?)

Top Bottom