REQUEST: Map Maker/Editor for Piece by Piece[Warlords]

geebo

Prince
If any map maker or editor, is willing to make/edit a World map for the Piece by Piece mod (brought to us by ocedius) for Warlords, mainly focusing on realism with correct starting locations, barbarian cities, and realistic resource placement, it would be highly appreciated, The mod includes many features from the more popular mods on this forum check the link here: Piece by Piece by ocedius

if anyone is interested let me know...

Strange I was just thinking about this.... Mostly cause I usualy throw Rhye's 24 Earthmap into most mod's I play that dont use a custom dll

Ok the main problem is the new resources, now assuming that the resources are the one's from Sevo Mod then I believe that someone did a map for 2.9/3.0 of Sevo Mod that could be used as a starting point...

that would be great beginning, let me know if you find the one from Sevo, we could use this one as a beggining base line, and then build on it if neccesary....

edit: Ket are you part of the team, or what?

ok great im gonna try it now and see if the resources and all work with PbP, againt Ket, thanks for your help...

seems like the map works good, with the new resources and all, however we would have to make a seperate version/switch for PbP, to allow the 2 plot cities build apart instead of 3, if we left 3 for this map atleast, Europe would become a one city challenge.. anyone else have any bright ideas on this.

Top Bottom