1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

[REQUEST] Minecraftian empire

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Creation & Customization' started by cooldude1128, Jun 7, 2012.

1. cooldude1128

cooldude1128 Prince

I'd like a mod that adds a minecraft empire with various mobs as units and unique buildings to go along with it. Maybe have replacement world wonders if that is possible. I'm sorry if this is the wrong section, I am very new at this forum as you can tell by my posts and join date. I was thinking skeletons for archers, maybe, and blocky unit and building models. Is there a skilled modder who is acquainted with MC and could make this mod?

Moderator Action: Moved to the main forum, because the subforums are not for questions ;).
    Edit: Merged with a duplicate thread

2. cooldude1128

cooldude1128 Prince

Can anybody work on this?

3. The_guy

The_guy Elephantary School.

Coincidentally, I was just looking for an empty mod to start a mod to feel like Minecraft, having a tech tree similar to Minecraft, and indeed Skeleton Archers etcetera. It wouldn't add a Minecraft empire, since that's a bit silly, but it would add empires based on LP'ers. Though I'm not very skilled at artwork, I think I can get something near this up.

4. cooldude1128

cooldude1128 Prince

Thanks, even though I was really hoping for an empire.