[Request] Mods to make it better to distinguish civilisations!

Foxforch

Chieftain
I really am enjoying Civ VI so far. However, there're a few things when it comes to distinguishing civilisations that I hope modders could... shall we say... "fix".

The mini-map - It's not pretty. It actually makes it even hard to see when cities appear as oversized squares on a coloured background that even has the wrong shade. :undecide:

Civ V's mini-map was easier to look at. :D

The borders - I'm surprised that no one has done something about the in-and-out colour for the borders of civilisations.

America for instance has Blue primary and White secondary, yeah? Well, not their borders - it's the complete opposite. Their border are basically Civ V's Portugal. For people who has played thousands of hours of Civ V would find such things confusing.

How did Firaxis manage to mess up the colours? :crazyeye:

From what I can tell changing the border colors is pretty simple. Having said that, the border colors are connected to the leaders rather than the civ itself (I am basing this solely on Greece, so I could be wrong). I should also say that there were more games than Civ V. So it isn't as if Portugal's borders SHOULD be blue and white, they were green and red in Civ IV for example so I am not sure that is a huge deal really. I mean, you are just used to Civ V right now, things change dude.

Top Bottom