Request: New Fictional Civilization - Araluen

Malkallam

Chieftain
Since I start playing the Civilization franchise (Actually, the only Civilization that I played besides VI was the snes Version), I wanted to play as Araluen, a fictional version of medieval England in the Ranger's Apprentice books. So I came here to ask if someone could help me with this (Or at least give me a template to "Civ Creation" , so I can edit myself :D):

Civilization: Araluen
Leaders: King Herbert, King Duncan, Queen Cassandra.

Agendas:
- King Herbert:
Father of Modern Araluen - Likes civilizations that conquer city-states through military might. Dislikes civilizations that have never been at war against city-states.
- King Duncan: Retaliator - Friendly to those civilizations that clear Barbarian Outposts and dislike civilizations that ignore barbarians. Always tries to keep a large standing army. Respects other civilizations with large armies.
- Queen Cassandra: The Knight's Moral Code - Likes civilizations that play fairly. Hates civilizations that send spies to her lands.

Civilization Trait: Ranger Corps - Has 1 level of Diplomatic Visibility greater than normal with every civilization that Araluen met. Gain the unique unit Elite Ranger when Machinery technology is researched.

Leader Trait:
- King Herbert:
Father of Modern Araluen - Addicional Wildcard policy slot. +7 Combat Strenght when attacking city-states.
- King Duncan: Righteous King - +1 Amenities in every city. +7 Combat Strenght when attacking barbarians.
- Queen Cassandra: Adventuress Queen - +1 Sight to Recon Units. All units have faster Movement in Woods and Rainforest terrains.

Unique Unit: Elite Ranger - Araluen unique Medieval era recon unit (Upgrade from Scout). 3 Moviment Points; 30 Meele Strenght; 50 Ranged Strenght; 2 Range. Cannot shoot through woods or rainforests. Cannot be seen unless adjacent to it.

Unique Building: Battleschool - A district unique to Araluen for military facilities. Replaces the Encampment district.
+2 Great General point per turn;
Once the Stirrups technology is researched, this district will provide one Knight unit every time a unit is trained.

So, again, if anyone knows how to make this idea into a real thing, please help me.

you could copy an exisiting civ mod for the majority of that except the knight every time a unit is trained, there would have to be some custom lua for that.

you could copy an exisiting civ mod for the majority of that except the knight every time a unit is trained, there would have to be some custom lua for that.
I actually tried this yesterday, but it didn't end well. I'll try again today with another mod, but thank you anyway for the advice :)

my confederate civ mod does not include any art (yet), but it is about as simple as it gets, easy to understand tags and not much there really.

Top Bottom