[R&F] [REQUEST] Production per population that scales with era.

PotatoMcWhiskey

Chieftain
I was wondering if anyone has been able implement population producing a base amount of production like they do science and culture?

I'd also like to know if they've been able to make buildings produce a resource per population in a city. Like a Library that produces +0.2 Science per population.

What I really want to create is a mod that adds +0.5 Production per population, that increases by 0.1 per era so it would go 0.5->0.6->0.7->0.8->0.9->1 etc. I often find high population cities lack production, and a small boost might make them feel a bit nicer overall. I've been struggling to get this to work, I've been basing my work off how they get culture and science, but I can't make it scale.

Whoever can get this to work I offer a bounty of any game you want on steam or another platform for $60 or less. Because I'm tearing my hair out :/

I don't know if this will help, but TCS worked up something similar for his Omnibus mod at one point, although I don't think it was ever implemented: TCS Production Per Population . Also, it might be more beneficial to cross-post this in the Mod Creation Help subforum.

*ps. This wouldn't happen to be in relation to the mod you were talking about making on your last Gandhi play-through, would it? ;)

Yes it would!

Thanks for the link, I'll check it out and pull it a part to see if I can use it.

But I've been struggling with the scaling per era portion of it :/

Top Bottom