Request:World War 3,The War at Home

Look, I know you're new here, but this is the wrong forum. There will be plenty of WW3 scenarios. There always is.

Motorcitydude said:
The USA:not much is going on here,the Steelers have won the NFL Super Bowl,Pistons have won he NBA playoffs 3 years in a row,Jeb Bush is president,Yankees win the MLB World Series.XBOX 180 is out,And the Osama Trail is a hot issue.While the US prospers,others have bad intentions..........
Wow man... let's see my version of your america from my point of view...
2009, Bush have been arrested for War Crime againt humanity and the american are in a mega-civil war (peacemake are angry)... nothing is going on and the country is about to get nuke by the New President of Russia.
Most americans will realise whats democracy have made for us and a new kind of governement will take place for the new world order. Democracy will be just like Communism is now and freedom will get a new definition.

Pretty appocalyptic but i like it... better than ...While the US prospers,others have bad intentions.......... Because if you don't realise it... your counrty is taking Irak right now !!! Better to say... While the US invade the middle-east (Irak, Iran, Syria, etc), other country are trying to protect themself from the grreat satan.

Shut up ibcoltscrew, canadians are their allies in his future. :D

And what do you mean by that?

"Democracy will be just like Communism is now and freedom will get a new definition."

...a dictatorship? :p

Btw Motorcitydude, surely there will be some ww3 scenarios, but would be hard to find someone to do all the hard work for making your idea of ww3, better join a no so much defined ww3 thread where ppl put their ideas.

wolfman1234 said:
Shut up ibcoltscrew, canadians are their allies in his future. :D

And what do you mean by that?

"Democracy will be just like Communism is now and freedom will get a new definition."

...a dictatorship? :p

Btw Motorcitydude, surely there will be some ww3 scenarios, but would be hard to find someone to do all the hard work for making your idea of ww3, better join a no so much defined ww3 thread where ppl put their ideas.
lol lol !!!

Dear ibcoltscrew,

This is a forum for fans of Civ and Civ scenarios. Leave your French-Canadian biases out of the threads. IMHO, I like Canada, especially Quebec Province. But, I will not listen to someone from America junior discuss the political failings of my country that are obvious to everyone in my country.

With regard to the WWIII scenario; I can hardly wait to play.

breathe in...breathe out

Koba the Dread said:
Dear ibcoltscrew,

This is a forum for fans of Civ and Civ scenarios. Leave your French-Canadian biases out of the threads. IMHO, I like Canada, especially Quebec Province. But, I will not listen to someone from America junior discuss the political failings of my country that are obvious to everyone in my country.

With regard to the WWIII scenario; I can hardly wait to play.
With 14 post do you really think your opinion is important ? think about it next time you answer a stupid non-usefull Thread about a non-realistic-pro-american-ww3-mods... I gave my opinion about one thing, you dont like it, fine... leave it to me, it's my opinion anyway ! :lol:

I'm PolarisSLBM, and I support this scenario. Mostly because the Pistons have won the NBA championship somemore. Deee-troit basketball!

Sounds like a fun mod (though it is in the wrong forum, someone will be along with the wrong forum gif soon, I imagine). EDIT: Beat me to it by a minute or so :)

Do you have any ideas for new units? What exactly do you want to do with Japan? What do you mean by Taiwan has successfully declared independence from China? What difference is there between what your vision is and what reality is now?

Oh, and for the Canadian guy/gal....bwahahahahah. Civil war with the "peacemakers"? What are they going to fight with? Protest signs and stereos playing Kumbaya? They're all hoplophobes:D

ibcoltscrew said:
Pretty appocalyptic but i like it... better than ...While the US prospers,others have bad intentions.......... Because if you don't realise it... your counrty is taking Irak right now !!! Better to say... While the US invade the middle-east (Irak, Iran, Syria, etc), other country are trying to protect themself from the grreat satan.

His vision of the future is pretty damn appocalyptic in its own right. I mean, if the Yankees are still winning in 2009, invading other countries will be the least of our problems.

It looks like a scenario more than a MOD, no new unit or improvements.

Also people are very quick to say if a post is in the wrong place but forget to mention where the correct place for the thread is. For new people to the forum Like Motorcitydude and myself it my take a while to get the idea of where is the wright place to post new threads.

And if Motorcitydude has a f!*k up idea of what he thinks WW3 would be leave him to it, It makes good reading!!!

First, Canadians in general hold those negative feelings to American government and corporations. Second, don't call the Dominion of Canada 'America Junior'. Thirdly, citizens from any other country are free to discuss Canada's political failings. It's just that the USA gets all of the attention.

With 14 post do you really think your opinion is important ?

Uh, everyone has few posts at one point. And seeing that the topic of discussion here isn't civ, I see no reason why anyone would have proof of greater political knowledge.

Now for my projection of a possible WW3 by 2010. I'll try to avoid all biases.

As 2006 passes by, there are several more relatively minor terrorist incidents worldwide, but American security manages to keep all but a few minor bombs out of their nation.

Islamic fundamentalist violence in Iraq continues to cause heavy casualties. With repeated oiltanker bombings, gas prices steadily rise, and oil spills decimate the life of the Persian gulf. America, unable to effectively stop the spill with constant attacks, is unable to prevent disaster from spreading to the Arabian sea.

The UN continues to condemn violence in the Middle East, but things are going out of control. The condition of Israel worsens.

At the close of 2007, it is discovered that high-up members of the Saudi government have been guarding Osama bin Laden. Ignorance is claimed, and the man hiding bin Laden is executed. Massive controversy erupts, Americans public is torn over whether to continue accepting oil from the Saudis, or to attack them for hiding the most well-known terrorist on the planet. The Republicans continue trading. The Democrats use this to great advantage, blasting Bush and other Republicans for their tight ties to the Saudis.

Still, the Republicans refuse to leave Iraq, despite casualties growing at a massive rate. Riots, reminiscent of those during the Vietnam war, erupt all over the country. As the 2008 presidential elections come up, this apears to become one of the most decisive elections in American- and World- history.

There are assasination attempts on the Republican candidate, but all fail. This brings some sympathy for the beleagured Republicans. But it is not enough. Under promises of advancing hydrogen power and ending the war in Iraq, (instead, they will hunt down Bin Laden) the Democrats are in the White House, with 62% support.

The Islamist Fundamentalists are fairly pleased with this, and Iraq is finally given some time to recover, with the help of several billion dollars in American postwar aid. The hunt for Bin Laden ends when his body is found dead in an installation, from a kidney failure.

But the skyrocketing oil prices aren't stopping. And time for getting efficient Hydrogen cells is running out. World oil production has peaked. The American economy stalls. Travel costs skyrocket. Desperately, the government agrees to drill the Arctic Wildlife refuge, much to the locals anger.

But the new oil only alleviates the problem temporarily. By mid 2009, the refuge has gone dry.

Seeing a point of weakness, the terrorist Islamist fundamentalist easily entered several countries and exploded scud bombs in Washington and New York, but fail in their bioweapon attempts at these two targets and London.

People around the world are shocked. Total war against the terrorists is declared, and anti-Muslim feelings spread all over Europe and the Americas. Countless innocents are slaughtered, bringing on huge anger, then support for the militant Islamist Fundamentalists. The brink of war has been passed.

China uneasily declares that it will support the west, which it currently has stronger ties to.

North Korea, who has been waiting to attack the US for years, launches the first fighting. A nuclear weapon is intercepted by the missile defense shield (which is very unreliable), and the response is immediate. The US bombs P'yongyang and countless installations in North Korea.

Russia, Canada, the EU, and several other America-supporters are ready to do their job to end this war as fast as possible.

The Islamist fundamentalists are regularly attacking America and her allies with varied methods.

And the eastern conflict rages. Military-weak japan is basically a hostage of North Korea, which is itself beseiged by Russia and China.

So, whaddaya think of that.

Top Bottom