Request

GXPlayer

Chieftain
Hi everyone! Here, I am just asking that if anyone has any version of these mods, please post it and post the link here so that the community can enjoy the mods. And yes, I know that the patch broke some of the functionalities but most of us would still like to play it. And if anyone can fix the mod PLEASE do it. Spatzimus does not have time for it now so if any of us can fix his mod I'm sure that he would appreciate it. So please post the mod if you have it and please try to fix it if you can. Thanks.

I feel the same! I am grateful for all the work Spatzimus put into this mod and enjoyed playing AoM. I came back here looking for his Alpha Centauri mod but it seems to have been taken down as well.

Back in Apr 2012 I had downloaded all five Age of Man files. I've uploaded them them to megafileupload for any who wish to see them.

Age of Ascension (v.2.05)
Age of Empires (v.1.03)
Age of Mythology (v.0.12)
AoM Base (v.1.09)
Aom Player Pack (v.1.04)

http://www.megafileupload.com/en/file/444075/Age-Of-Man-zip.html

I do not have the Alpha Centauri mod and can't find it anywhere. If anyone has a copy (old/new, I don't care), please upload it. There is a lot to learn from and build on here and it would be a shame for it to die.

Actually the alpha centauri mod is the age of ascention. xD I think... :)
Also do you happen to know what version is compatible with this mod? :confused:

Actually the alpha centauri mod is the age of ascention. xD I think... :)
Also do you happen to know what version is compatible with this mod? :confused:

Version 511
I found an old copy of civ5 and have got stuck into this mod. Awesome project, kind of pity that probably we won't see any updates further.

Top Bottom