snafusmith

Unit Maker

Attachments

• Tomahawk.JPG
    Tomahawk.JPG
    107.5 KB · Views: 1,586
  • Tomahawk.zip
    26.3 KB · Views: 469
Nice one smitty mate :goodjob: :) I've got baal_isidro making more skins for the other missiles I have planned using your unit I hope you don't mind (he's the one that reskined your modern tanks) can't wait to get this code up and running :goodjob:

any skinners help! i need a reskin on this unit i need a skin for my anti-naval missile needs to be blue and gray if any one wishes to do one thanks

Also need animations for this unit now smitty isn't around to do it R,W if your reading this could you plz look into it if your free?

If you send me the necessary XML done to get it to work in game the way you want, I can try and animate it quickly. I don't have time to play with any XML, so if you can just send it to me, that would be great.

-Smitty

the code is in Dales combat mod mate, he's got the code working and i have been using the missile i just want a anti-naval missile and some animations

heres the link for ya:goodjob:

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=168966&page=10

Ps, thought you were away for a while? missed civi or not gone yet mate?

Here's the all the unit .xml's you just need to download dales mod & add the unit to it

I've also released the source code for the missile for other modders to add to their mods.

Code can be found in my code factory thread in mod comps forum. :)

Dale

I've just thought Dales mod has no animation turned on yet due to a bug but once he's fixed it I'll let ya know mate.

Top Bottom