1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Resignation Letter

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Demo Game: Citizens' started by ice2k4, Jun 4, 2006.

1. ice2k4

ice2k4 Emperor

Dear good citizens of Licentia,
    I have been in office for a very short period of time, and am sad to have to announce my resignation. I would firstly like to say, that serving as the Minister of the Interior made me proud to be Licentian, but there comes a time in every Licentian's life when he must retire away to drink his sorrows away.

I am leaving this office for two reasons. The first being that real-life has gotten the best of me, and frankly I do not have much time for a government position. The second being, the job is not exactly what I thought it would be. I plan to take on an un-official job, hopefully working for Nobody. I am truely sorry to leve another major position unfilled.

Upon my departure from the lovely government we live under, I would like to reccomend GeorgeOP as Minister of the Interior for this term as long as he is willing. He did a fine job last term, and I would expect the same out of him this term.

I will officially resign from my position, upon an application for the Minister of the Interior.

-Ice2k4, Minister of the Interior

2. GeorgeOP

GeorgeOP RF Bleachers

I'm sad to see you leave, Ice2k4. I would like to thank you for your recomendation, but since I am a part of the Judiciary I feel it would be a conflict of interest to also have a cabinet job. I will not be seeking to fill this post this term.

3. ice2k4

ice2k4 Emperor

Ahhh, forgot you were judiciary. Should I assume my duties until someone applies for the job?

4. dutchfire

dutchfire Deity

I'm sorry to see you leave your position, good luck as a member of Nobody's press office.
    I think you should announce a vacancy at the unemployment office.

5. GeorgeOP

GeorgeOP RF Bleachers

Yes, it might be easier if you unresign and then officially resign when we have a replacement. But I haven't looked into the legallity of that, so I may have to vote against my own suggestion.

6. ice2k4

ice2k4 Emperor

Well I believe my resignation says, i will resign upon an application *looks left and right*

7. ice2k4

ice2k4 Emperor

I have now officialy resigned. Whomp will take my place as son as President Nobody announces it.