Resigning from Nesing

alex994

Hail Divine Emperor!
Yes, I've been here for almost 2 years and now with so much history behind I will depart this blessed place. ;) Yes, this year was my first year in High School and let's say my grades weren't satisfactory to my perfectionist parents so I've decided to work for once and study. I do hope my legacy of being a Chinese Fanatic isn't forgotten here. :D Thomander, bannanalee carry on the proud Chinese Traditions! Hopefully I should be back either in the summers, or not at all until for another 4 years. :(

I bet I'll still see das when I return... :mischief:

So... See ya suckers :pNo, I did not lose or suffer badly in any nes that caused this decision.

I thought Contempt whooped you good once (or more?). Good luck in high school!! Don't let that asian blood of yours down in math ;)

OOooo.. Now QIng China and Hitsuji Japan are NPCed.....

Hope to see you back, mate. I know what an arse perfectionist Chinese parents can be...

*Grunts*

You've done well,young grasshopper.

What Reno said.

Friends might come and go, but NESers always return. ;) Once a NESer, always a NESer.

Good luck with High school, young one....

YOU'LL BE BACK!

It's the curse of the bloodmoon,you'll be back that's for sure ;)

Kal'thzar said:
Oh yes, alex.

Come back soon.
He wasn't even gone a day! :lol:

Anyways I'll always remember you alex as someone who always wanted to murder me for not cotinuing my NESes. Best of luck with all the work and I will wait for your eventual return.

someone who always wanted to murder me for not cotinuing my NESes.

He wasn't the only one. ;)

Alex, its not called a "resignation", its called a temporary absence. I'm sure that
Jason the King said:
You'll be back.

You'll be back. Eventually you learn to balance the grades with the NESes.

I'll miss you buddy

Top Bottom