Resource Marker Bug?

azazeal

Chieftain
I've just started playing the mod, I'm using V. 29 and have found that resource markers won't display regardless of my settings. I'm sure I'm just overlooking something really basic in the BUGS menu or something similar but if anyone can help at all or give me a solution that would be great.

Thanks in advance.

IIRC zooming out as far as possible and then zooming back to the normal view fixes the problem. I have no idea what causes the problem in the first place so as to stop it occurring.

IIRC zooming out as far as possible and then zooming back to the normal view fixes the problem. I have no idea what causes the problem in the first place so as to stop it occurring.

It must have something to do with hardware. I nearly never observe this with my desktop (core i7 2600k) but I have it always with my notebook when I have it unplugged (energy save mode) and maybe 70% when I have it plugged in. My notebook is an i7-3610QM with 8GB RAM and an NVidia 650 graphic card. Zooming in and out does help sometimes but not always.

It must have something to do with hardware. I nearly never observe this with my desktop (core i7 2600k) but I have it always with my notebook when I have it unplugged (energy save mode) and maybe 70% when I have it plugged in. My notebook is an i7-3610QM with 8GB RAM and an NVidia 650 graphic card. Zooming in and out does help sometimes but not always.

Try going to Globe View (possibly the same as zooming all the way out) and selecting the resource option (bottom right above the mini-map). Even if there is no filter on in this option, changing the option from "Everything" to something else and back again may help.

Top Bottom